Talk:Ice cream truck
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Maybe an idea to use the quote of Scooter: 'Respect to the man in the ice-cream van' somewhere in the article
Just a thought while I'm still capable of thinking: add a linky to an mp3 that actually plays the annoying sounds emanating from said contraption to the subscript of the first image. Well, that's it for me thinking-wise. Guhh -- di Mario 20:17, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
edit From Pee Review
Just realized this was VFH'd back in July (while I was consumed with home repairs). David Gerard nominated it and Imrealized voted for it enthusiastically, so obviously I did something right. :) Any further suggestions to get it through successfully this time would be handsomely rewarded. ~ 07:55, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- If that "reward" will be helping my mousetrap here in pee review, then I accept.
- uno- The theme of the article is fine, definitely works for the innocuous subject.
- due- It does seem bare, in my opinion, fleshing out some more detail would benefit the article.
- tre- I do not get the Huang picture, it seemed random and confusing.
- - Do what you can ;D.--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 23:36, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- I still like it. The Huang pic does look a little random, actually. More stuff/less stuff as usual - David Gerard 15:57, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
Thanks, David. I scrapped the pic. I had included it because Hung was listed as of the "weapons" used in Operation Iraqi Freedom, but it's not a big deal. Less pics, less clutter. ~02:52, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
- Enjoyable. --Winston 11:47, 15 December 2006 (UTC)