Talk:I Think Satan Likes Your Mom
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The Recent Changes
I just got done editing this article to hell and I think I need some sleep but before I do go, I wanna know what you guys think of all the new additions, clarifications, reorganizations and so forth :) --LinkTGF 08:12, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- I'm lovin it man! And obviously the admins are too (this article was nominated) Just add a picture of W. and Mike Muir in a fight and get Dimebag out of the 1987 pic, he wasn't in the band then. Other than that great job.- The Guy Who Made This Article
New Instructions To Change Lineup Info
If you want to make changes to the line-up, go here because it keeps the page editing easier and less likely to be messed up or tampered with.
--LinkTGF 05:16, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
New Instructions To Change Discography Info
If you want to make changes to the discography, go here because it keeps the page editing easier and less likely to be messed up or tampered with.
--LinkTGF 05:19, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
New Instructions To Change Header Info
If you want to make changes to the header (the box with Bush's pic and the logos), go here because it keeps the page editing easier and less likely to be messed up or tampered with.
--LinkTGF 05:25, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
Sign here for the Poo Lit Surprise
This space reserved for Hi Bob 2.0 and Isra1337 --LinkTGF 02:12, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- All edits made by me to this page were of an administrative nature - i.e. moving subpages of code into the main page to get rid of deadend pages. No actual content was added, removed, or changed in any way by me. Therefore I am not an author of the page and fully endorse Link being able to take credit for the rewrite. -- 03:40, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- I've moved both articles to a I Think Satan Likes Your Mom subspace. I'll change the links in the discography section of the article itself, but please correct any other links that there might be (in the article or in other articles) yourself.
As to why I moved them.... Well, mainly because of the AAAAA! thing... That's just confusing... And so yeah, had to keep the other one uniformed. So please create new album-articles in the same fashion. Thanks. --⇔ 01:01, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Just curious if ITSLYM/Template:Discography was meant to be a subpage ? MadMax 10:09, 23 July 2006 (UTC)
- It is. -- 01:13, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
Good article. --Glowla 03:57, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello. If anyone noticed ITSLYM has a new album called Fuck America!, and right now we need some cover art. I dunno if Link still goes on here, but if any of the newer contributors to this article are good with Photoshop it should be simple enough.
This "article" is the prime example of how shitty Uncyclopedia is. It lacks creativity, originality, and humor of any sort. Unfortunately, that's not surprising given the Uncyclo-Hitlers' general distaste for those things. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- That's nice dude. You don't have to look at it, you know. -- Hi, hey! I'M A MOTERFUCKING NIGGER BITCH LOVER 18:20, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion! When you feel an article needs fixin', please feel obligated to make whatever changes you feel are needed, (even though they'll probably be reverted 5 seconds later). Uncyclopedia is a wiki, so almost anyone can edit almost any article by almost simply following the edit link almost at the top. You don't even need to log in in most cases! (Although there are some reasons why you might like to...) The Uncyclopedia Cabal encourages you to be italic. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly, and your 6 month ban will fly by faster than you think. If you're not sure how editing works, check out proper wiki formatting, or use the sandbox to try out your vandalizing skills. -- 18:30, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedia is the worst. —Sir Socky (talk) (stalk) GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 11:24, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- this is greats page ever i like it aolt lol --Roman Dog Bird 04:42, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
I'm considering putting this article up for deletion. It has basically one star and really has no purpose. Any reason why we should keep this?-- Wilytank 8:09 Jan 30, 2010
- Tradition. --monika 01:26, January 31, 2010 (UTC)