From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on January 27, 2013.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
edit Article worthy?
- It's a satirical piece done in the style of an opponent of the person in question, but it's not very well done. The intro is a good set up, but beyond that it needs work, IMO. I don't think it's hugely funny, but it's racist in that it's a parody of a racist.
- Having said all of that, if you feel that an article is below standard, then you have every right to nominate it for deletion. VFD is the page you want to suggest an article should be deleted. It then gets reviewed by the community, and people vote, and then it dies or lives on it's own merit.
- I'm pretty unfussed about this one, but I'll add it onto VFD as a nomination. You may not be able to edit that page yet - it's locked to n00bs - but the edits in question are:
- Before you add anything to VFD, read this the introduction to VFD. It's mucho imporatante. Pup • Talkies • 05:36 27 Jan
Dear TheKoromoAmae: The above Uncyclopedian nominated the article for deletion at VFD, for your education, but there was no sentiment at VFD to delete it. Notably, you yourself were not moved either to vote or to present your opinion there to be voted on. (In contrast to what he writes, you would have been able to comment or vote at any time after 30 January. However, you haven't been back since 27 January.) Thus, unfortunately, no one is likely to take your concern terribly seriously. Cheers. 16:54 9-Feb-13
- Well, I'm back now. I don't think this dispute matters anymore though. You can remove my comment if you need to. Sorry if I caused any trouble. --TheKoromoAmae (talk) 21:08, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
No trouble, and I hope you learned a little about how the process works. We don't remove comments; but the article stays too. I hope you go on to have fun editing here.21:11 10-Feb-13