Talk:H. P. Lovecraft
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This thing really should be an article written in Lovecraft's style.
- Yeah... but that's too hard =( Prolix 04:15, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- ANYONE HERE MAN ENOUGH TO REWRITE THIS PAGE AS A BIOGRAPHY ABOUT LOVECRAFT WRITTEN IN HIS STYLE?! 'cause I sure as fuck ain't.
- I'll try.
- All right. Not only did I add tons of adjectives - 'cyclopean', 'eldritch', 'palaeogean' etc. - I added several bold italic pseudo-Lovecraftian rants. Ial Shrub-Ninnymouth! Grue eating hamster 22:52, 24 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'll try.
Give me a few weeks to read every piece of Lovecraft writing I can find, and Ill rewrite it until it looks like Lovecraft came back from the dead and wrote it himself, its gonna take a while though, in its current state its pretty boring and unfunny. Mr.ZinkyWinks 08:54, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- I'll give it a shot. I happen to be a fan of his work
- if I suck at it, I'll just change it back
--Splendiferous5 03:15, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- I've added a new opening paragraph which, I hope, captures some of his style.
--Bof 22.57, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Bof's opening paragraph is really good but I think it lacks some over-use of adjectives and highly descriptive language. I'll try to expand it a bit. Also H.P. might have some unreasonable 100+ word run-on sentences but they all flow and are rarely segmented, so I'll try to address that as well. Darkestaxe (talk) 02:32, April 12, 2013 (UTC)