From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Wanted Pages
Well, Uncyclopedia in Portuguese have the following articles and we liked to see them in English:
And we'll start a new about frappé.
Thanks, Siphodemos from Desciclopédia (Portuguese Un-pedia)
edit Nationalistic claptraps
Hey all, I love Uncyclopedia, and more often than not, the articles are hilarious. This particular article is different to the other ones though, i noticed instead of it being actually funny, it seems as though the author actually has a grudge on greece. I would like to suggest, becuase most of the article is about the Ottomans "fucking" greece in the ass, and about how Greece lost to Turkey in a soccer match, suggests that the author is actually TURKISH.
One other thing, the article suggests that greeks invented "many uesefull things" like "bum sex" but prior to that it states that the ottomans "fucked greece in the ass one last time" sooo... the OTTOMANS (Turks) taught the greeks how to fuck in the ass. I guess the turks should really hold the credit for that then, since they started it!
- Yeah, it seems that some ultra-petty nationalists and kooks (either being Turks who went jihad cause of the gay Kemal thing, Slav Macedonians who pretend Alexander was a babushka or whatnot) have hi-jacked this and other articles, trying to ... well I have no clue what-so-ever what they're trying to prove. Blatant (or subtle) ultra-nationalism, racisism and other crap-isms are not cool. -- A true Picachu 09:50, 5 May 2007 (UTC) (Say cheese)
- I dont see the problem it is true ottomans did kick the greeks gay asses and Greeks suck ass at soccer. Not only that but greks also invented homos. The author is just pointing out facts witch are already funny
- That's hysterically inaccurate. Turks fucked greek-speaking Romans orgy-nizers the Byzantines [possibly named after the boob resembling mounts of Istanbul former Constantinopole --- Byzos (latinised of Greek "Βύζος" (Vi'-zos) meaning boob]. The Byzantines was Hellenized Romans who razed the Greek shyphilisation in the shake of christianity by burning libraries, demolishing temples (building churches on the ruins), putting the Olympics under strict dopping control (which gradually made the sports unintersting and the sponsores withdrawed) and MOST IMPORTANTLY restricting the immoral plague of orgies and homosexuality (in the public).
I don't think the guy is Turkish. You do not have to be Turkish to hate Greece, in fact you can be American, Albanian, Australian, Macedonian, from various other places we piss off, or most likely, Greek. If I want to write an article, how would I start? bumchum 28 December
To the Author: Get a life I'm greek and you're a Turkish kemalist that isn't worth fucking the very fun of the article. We got the right to edit our own country's article just like you do. Oh, btw. You turkish wanna enter the EU? HA HA HA! Very funny, I was under the impression that you barbarians came from Turkestan. GET BACK THERE OR ACT CIVILIZED. We weren't your province for 400 years to hear insults from idiots like you. The least you had to do would be to be ashamed like the germans for enslaving the balkans and other peoples, AND STOP CONVERTING OUR POPULATIONS IN ASIA MINOR, this will get you nowhere near europe. If you truly want to be called European (trust me it's just an american protectorate) then bow to the european demands. As for cyprus... I know the story in 1974 and you were justified BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF SENDING YOUR OWN POPULATION FROM THE MAINLAND TO CYPRUS. Ah, yes, I may sound an ultra nationalist but bullshit like the stuff I read make me feel bad. See why we can't go forward? Cause there are god damn idiots that can't see that THESE CONFLICTS AND THIS ARROGANCE IS SERVING SOME OTHERS AND NOT US HERE OR THE BALKANS. To conclude, just don't piss off people as you wouldn't like to be pissed off if I swear at mr. Kemal. Respect to be respected, even if this is an unknown behaviour for the likes of you.
Wow your a idiot. Turkey is fully capable of entering the EU and is moving closer to it. Turkish people are from all over Asia and Europe ranging from the Caucus mountains to Mongolia. And if your people were ruled for 400 years by Turkey then you better thank us for stoping your country from being the shit hole it is now for that long. We dont convert people in Asia minor they willingly convert to Islam becuase there tired of there old corrupt religion. If you send your people to Cyprus and try to take over the country then Turkey very well has the right to do it as well. Kemal Ataturk kicked you people out of our country and you people are still pissed over it. You show no respect to the people who improved your country and will not get any respect until you stop acting like your country is not a poor third world country since your liberation from the Ottoman Empire
- I guess along with the Armenians we should also thank you for the genocides your nation commited huh? The whole section is humorous and I do accept light hearted critisism over my countries' habits and especially hypocracy syndroms. Yet I do not think that a Turk should say a fuckin word about third world conditions and cultural level. The whole Europe takes as a joke the fact that Turkey is considered a possible member. Any cultural level you may have may be applied to the Arabs that you ruthlessly conquered just like any other nation you interacted with. Conquer and national-cleansing, those are the only things you do well.
edit Nationalist Bias and no fun in the article
Hey guys listen, this is a parody of wikipedia, it's supposed to make fun of things in a non offensive way. Now is this truly the way this works? If it is then I should head to the turkish and FYROM articles and edit them to fit my point of view offending the two sides. Would you find it cool? Eh? Speak without caps and without saying bullshit about getting fucked or fucking. This is the way of a 10 year old and you're proving yourself as such with EVERY word you utter. If I see anything offensive again I shall act the same way these nationalists do just to show that they're not the only ones that can talk trash but truly insult the national identity of a person. Answer with calmness and from a neutral point of view and you may get something out of this. Other replies will be ignored of course because I won't waste my letters on morons... --22.214.171.124 13:12, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
I can see many changes occured. It is not bad but I think is overfocusing to the current goverment of Greece and the nationalistic attitude of Greek neo-cons and its not so generally representative of Greece. I do believe that the Greek politicians section should be kept with Mitsotakis (God save us! D:) which is about the most politically satyrized person after G.W.Bush, Hilary, Obama, Bill Clinton and Hitler. I do also believe that the frape' was a more representative Coat of Arms for the Greek Army and If we are going to keep Liakopoulos we must add some UFOs over Haghia Sophia along with the green men... That's my opinion thanks. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
Anyway, I'm greek and I could say that there are many funny staff in here but it is not insulting. Greek's have more smart than america and england. 10 in 10 people are smart.. we make fun of turcs here so dont fix it...You should add Liakopoulos(religion..xD) in the article because in the greek Uncyclopedia we have made him our God(for gay fun of course) and the UFO staff would be funny. Also, add a headline for Elohim, because Liakopoulos says that the 12 gods of the Olympus were fags and that today's greek people are hybrid's of fags and munchers. If you want any more help leave me a message and ill strip for u on cam (boys only) here].. --Enkay 15:41, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
edit Really Stupid article
As the title says... This used to be a nice article some years ago before all the insulting stuff about homos got added.
Anyway, I see lots of racial slurs and content intended specifically to offend the Greeks in this article. This kind of writing is usually removed by admins, so I really don't understand why not in this case.
And by the way... Dear Turks and Slavo-skopians: The Ionian sea, the Aegean sea, the greek part of Macedonia and everything in between is not yours for many, many years now. In fact, it never was (military occupation doesn't count, as it's occupation and not a civilization), and it will never be, so stop dreaming about it. You wish you had places like Santorini, Zakynthos, Thessaloniki and Rodos, but you don't. However, this doesn't mean you have to hate the Greeks. 'Nuff said. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
edit This is a satirical article about Greece were are the gay jokes?
Honestly for a country that is known for its homosexuality I would expect some gay jokes which I have yet to see. This article needs to be re-written into something that you wouldn't see in a Greek Propaganda newspaper. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- It's because of those gay italians. They like pizzas in their asses, fucking queers. --YourMomisawhore
Vandals from Greece keep making this article unfunny. Request semi-protect.Stupidis4eva! 20:33, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Can you atleast take out the Nazi part? I am a Greek Jew and I do find that really offensive.... The swastika on the Greek flag, and the reference to Auschwitz. It's not funny, stop. Besides wasn't Greece an allied to World War 2? There were over half a million Jews in Greece before the Nazi's came and they only left a fraction. How can you make fun of that you anti-semites? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
edit Too much ?
I have the feeling that this article expresses hate and not humour. It has become a field of political offenses and insults by a specific group of people.
--Coolio32 12:07, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Agreed!! Way too much, I myself am a Greek, someone find me whoever put all the shit in this article because I'm pulverize their skull, and feed the remains to their family and then slowly mash them like potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
edit As a greek I find it a very informative article
Informative, because it shows to greeks living enclosed in their cultural 4 walls that there are people that a) Call you nazis (Slavic Macedonias) b) Are going to rip you off with racist jokes (Turkish, potentially British). Informative, not funny, but informative. --18.104.22.168 20:36, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
This article is way too pro-greek to be funny. Where are all the references regarding the famous greek gayness? I'm gonna fix it. --AnotherD++ 17:19, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
lame as hell, it seems wikipedia at this point, some greek people just don't understand irony...
Capital: Athens Official: languages Greek National Hero: Alexander the Greek [sure..] Major exports: Culture, Olympic Games [oh plz..]
if you want to boost your na(z/t)ional ego, go rip off Macedonia and Turkey on their pages, showing an image of the "Great Greece" here is just lame...
I don't know who misunderstood the funniness of Uncyclopedia, but to be exact in Ancient Greek, a man having sex with a man did not mean that they were gay. It was just the norm. Men were having sex with women, men and children. IIRC, in Sparta, it was a honor to a child to be fucked by an important man (eg a winner of a contest). It sounds strange as hell, but it was the NORM. In contrast, modern gay people (not bisexuals) CANNOT have sex with a woman, as they don't have sufficient erection when a woman touches them. Galanom 05:10, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
edit Edit war
edit financially independent
people from Greece are so financially independent.they Don't ow money to financial organizations like banks. do you want to know why they do this because even if they ar working so lazily-hardly they Don't want to have a life similar to people from Germany or Swiss.but even their unborn kids Don't ow money to those dirty vamps called banks.
I am puzzled, I don't get your spirit. If you are talking seriously (which I hope not), well, I must inform you that Greeks owe so much to the banks that it could only be compared to the external debt. Galanom 05:04, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
edit A simple request.
Can the article at least be reviewed for spelling/grammar errors? It seems someone who just wanted to vent -and who obviously doesnt speak English fluently- made this article their personal rant. Unless it was intentional, although I dont get how its funny.
edit Fuck Greece
- You are a Bugarsky, that's what you are!!! You cannot be both descendant from Alexander the Great and Czar Samuel... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
According to Uncyclopedia rules, try to be funny but not stupid. And avoid caps. Galanom 05:01, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Omg the stupid men from Monkeydonia return to Uncyclopedia too? Awww that sucks now. Monkeys anywhere. Seems we can't escape from them and their stupidness! Perhaps give them some land from Somalia, in case they get happy and leave Greece alone? :( --SilentResident 23:21, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Macedoniarulez (Talk • Oh Yah! Your a craphead and Greece does not suck! And like Galanom said, try to be funny and not stupid. People tend to act like that, just because Uncyclopedia is expressing your opinions and comments however you want. 126.96.36.199 03:34, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
edit Nothing about national debt??
Really? It's all we are talking about here. Galanom 04:59, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
edit Monarchial Republic of Greece? Naaa! I don't think so! Its Debtocratic Republic of Greece!
A Greek myself, I know better than those english men over here whats the real name of my country. Greece is the birthplace, not of Democracy, but of Debtocracy! Please someone to update the main article about this :) --SilentResident 23:25, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- You have an account. The floor is yours to improve this article. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 07:24, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
edit Recent Greece Debt
- UnNews:Greek crisis enters crisis phase will probably suffice. 03:09 8-Jul-15