From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the most time I've spent on an article to date.. The good news is that I spellchecked it. --Paulgb 22:10, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
Some random notes to keep in mind while editing: 'gall' (in pooper scooper) is a typo. I left it in because it sounds like one of those words that smart people write and you don't know what they mean but it sounds made up and you can kinda tell what it means from the sound. Also, don't add a new item to the list. If you have somthing that you think is funnier that what I wrote, take out one of my entries that you don't find funny instead. I wanted to list them in reverse order to build excitement, but the table of contents looks silly. I don't think there is a way to fix it, but its not a big deal. Pictures: I had pictures for all of the items, but I removed some because they messed up the wiki formatting. The George Bush picture needs work or replacement. If someone has time to replace the soap picture with a picture of a smaller quantity of soap (ie. one or two bars), feel free to do this as it works better with the "lifetime supply" joke (There is enough soap there that I am not even sure if I should call it a joke yet) Try to read what the license plate says One last thing: If you want to use the talk page, please do it where it says talk, not in this box.
--Paulgb 22:11, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
I love the license plate. Please tell me that it's real and not photoshopped. --Uvula Donor 22:18, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Its real, not faked, there I told you. You always get what you want if you say please.
- I'm not sure, its just one I came across on the internet one day and I realized I had to put it in here. If it is photoshopped, I am not the one who did it. --Paulgb 09:43, 24 Mar 2005 (EST)
I'm not sure you should replace the George Bush pic. The smooth, monotone grey hand is just creepy-looking enough to be cool and subtle, which makes it funnier than if it were a T2-style mech hand sticking out of the sleeve. --Uvula Donor 22:20, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Good point, I'll keep it for now. --Paulgb 09:43, 24 Mar 2005 (EST)
PS. Is there a way to make sure that the section is the height of the image without adding a bunch of <br>s? --Paulgb 09:43, 24 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Using __NOTOC__ removes the table of contents entirely. To get the image locations exactly where you want them, build a table in which one column contains the text and the other the image, such as : <table><tr><td>My text here blah blah blah...</td><td>[[Image:whatever.jpg]]</td></tr></table> --Carlb 16:58, 18 May 2005 (EDT)
- <br clear="all"> also works and is a cleaner solution. --Carlb 18:02, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
It seems, like someone has already managed to correct the "gall" part. Or what :/ --188.8.131.52 01:05, 25 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, thats been gone for a while, I think I like it better this way anyway. --Paulgb Talk 01:19, 25 Oct 2005 (UTC)