From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I would dearly love to discuss this, also why was Screaming Lord (David) Sutch not credited?
Wonderful! What say we meet over tea and crumpets good chap. ~Ovulator
edit first paragraph
argh! stop putting the first paragraph back in! its just not funny at all and it doesnt fit with the rest of the article.
Seconded... this page used to be funny. Now the discussion page is more amusing. And what's the idea about protecting a parody page? It's like putting a clown on stage, and telling him he's not allowed to make jokes about farting.
- It is a featured article (check the message in the left hand corner) so it is protected for that reason. Secondly, I like the idea of the Unfunny clown (aren't they all?). Thirdly, comments on a talk page are written below the last one you see here. This message and my answer are therefore in the wrong place. Finally, when writing, sign your messages with that squiggle symbol on the edit box. Thanks. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 09:42, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
Ugh.. who's the guy with the bad grammar editing over the article? --KChief
the article was more honorable than posts about the french which is full of prejudice and bigotry.
edit Links to the History of Great Britain
edit Why This Article is Not Funny
Hey this article reads like an actual Wikipedia article and not an Uncyclopedia article. Why do this have to be so serious? I don't mind having truth mix in with humor but really, this is boring to read. Where is the humor in this article?
- I quite agree but this is an open wiki. See if you can improve it!--RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 07:22, November 15, 2010 (UTC)
There is a bad typo. I believe it is "the House of Comments". "Commons" is just vulgar, or vulgate in the Latin. The venerable House of Comments has for thousands of years been the sole bastion of civilization is a sea of nasty bite-y zombies. -- Template:User boxbottom/sig 08:29, April 1, 1929 (utc)
- Thanks for those ideas, I may use them on my next overhaul to see what works and what doesn't. BTW your time stamp says you wrote your comment in April 1929! --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 07:09, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh...my...God...He's a time traveler!! (talk) 07:11, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
the people who made this are complete arseholes, this isn't funny, its fucking shit. it deserves to be deleted.
- Then why don't you nominate it on VFD? Then you can show other people how much (or little?) you understand of this article and the people who wrote it. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 19:45, 16 August 2011
edit Great Britain Sucks!
Are you referring to the goatsucker bird?
Since 1835 - 180 years- there has been a queen for 126 years: is this sufficient justification for renaming the United #King#dom? 188.8.131.52 15:59, July 27, 2015 (UTC)