Talk:God: The Interviews
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the God: The Interviews article.
|This article was nominated for deletion on December 15, 2006.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
Underneath the God: The Interviews, put it so It's like "Hi this is ____from the Christian Fundamentilist magazine..." (what was the featured name)...and have have him you know, say hes doing some iterview today with the G-man and such...I'm busy right now.--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 01:02, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
edit From Pee Review
Not the usual style I guess, but I would like any feedback or comments. Thanks. --18.104.22.168 02:11, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- I like the idea, it could be expanded upon, and if I have time I might try some formatting changes. 02:36, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- Not bad. I would add:
- 1) More links
- 2) More interview subjects (beyond the creation)
- 3) Pictures
--Procopius 11:32, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- Me rikey. I'd be tempted to cover the rest of the creation myth, with special attention to the seventh day, and some stuff about the two contradictory genealogies of JC in the bible, both of which lead to Joe, JC's step-dad, and not his biological father, Gawd. Bollywood sensationalism. Style over substance.User:Tooltroll/sig 00:37, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
- Personally I would "frame" it -- ie, add the brief intro that interviews always have. "Uncyc caught up with God at Gregorio's in Manhattan. Over a plate of heavenly antipasto and a glass of dry sherry God discussed His work, His personal life, and His plans for the future." That kind of thing. To toot my own horny (and because it's the first interview article that came to my tiny mind) look at Internet comedy: interview with Graham Chapman for an example of form and formatting.----OEJ 17:19, 8 September 2006 (UTC)
Kittens are fluffy and cute.
- got any more words of wisdom --Roman Dog Bird 18:42, May 21, 2011 (UTC)