From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the George Bush article.
PRSIDENT BUSH SUX ASS EVERY NIGHT
Hey, who took down the elaborate bio we had for George Bush?
Somebody blanked this page while I was editing it - I restored the last version. To an Admin - HELP! --Jester 00:20, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
edit this is messed up
whats wrong with the president's father? As he was here first he gets the title George Bush not his son (who the article is about mostly)
edit Why the Edit ban???
"see above" --126.96.36.199 13:04, 22 May 2006 (sig added by Jester)
- There's no edit ban - you have to be a registered user. That's what happens when unregistered users are stupid and not funny. --Jester 05:05, 24 May 2006 (UTC)
- Erm...then why can't I edit it? Blah Blah Blah 05:44, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, cant edit...Xombie 18:41, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
I can not edit either--LorenaBobbitFan 00:23, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
another 'bushism' - 'i've spoken to the dead families'. actual quote!
edit EDIT, PLZ
Uhhh.....YEAH. I'm a registered user. I can't edit. Would I be able to edit, I would either remove the "Jesus freak" term because it's clearly being used in a negative light. I don't see the term nigger being thrown around, do you? How is Jesus freak not as immature an innapropriate word to use? Swearing in these articles is allowed, but senseless bias and hatred isn't even funny. But whoever wrote the article probably thought that the Christians were too busy in church or some nonsense to ever go to a website like this.
On the contrary---this site is fucking hilarious. I am a Christian, by the way. The term "Jesus freak" is offensive. I am not a freak, unless laughing at an idiotic website like this makes you one.
- I'm getting conflicting vibes from you. Anyway, I'd like to point out that this page is only semiprotected. Wait three days, and you should be able to edit. —Sir Major Hinoa [TALK] [KUN] [18:29, 6 January 2007 (UTC)]
edit Why Can't I Edit?
I am a registered user and I still can't edit. Is the edit ban also for new users? Thank You--ASDFGHJKL 22:24, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
edit This article is a little biased.
Try cleaning up the bias a little huh. I guess the word, "Fair and Ballanced," isn't in your vocabulary here. --188.8.131.52 17:15, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- Your guess would be correct. • Spang • • 17:18, 7 Feb 2007
- Damn right! This is Uncyclopedia, not Wikipedia... User:Kjhf/sig 17:19, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
edit Different people
This sentence is the only time I'll mention the irony of writing an entire Uncyclopedia entry describing the WRONG PERSON as an idiot.
Anyway, there are already two articles about the current President. This one is meant to be about his father, but it currently is not. Please keep that in mind for future edits, people.
edit Hate Bush?