Talk:Freedom of speech
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit please don't kill me
Modusoperandi 04:44, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
- Too bad. ALAYLAYLAYLAYLAYLEELALAYLILAYLAYLAY! BURN THE CAPITALIST INFIDELS! Jihad rules! --[[User:Nintendorulez|Nintendorulez | talk]] 16:54, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
- Aw, nuts! While I'm all for a good Jihad now and then, my kind of Jihad has beer and a hooka. Modusoperandi 21:43, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
- Whew, I'm glad that ruckus has settled down (mostly). I was tired of being jihad'd. Can't we all just get along? Modusoperandi 06:01, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
edit Please don't kill me either!
I changed the stupid paragraph about the Middle East "rediscovering" all our knowledge because that's probably true, and thus has no place on Uncyclopedia. In Soviet Russia, Arabs are killed by YOU!!!
- ...and I changed it back and added to it because it's trueness makes it funny. Funny sad, but there you go...
- Also the slope from untrue to random crap is both steep and slippery - first truthishness gets turned to untruthishness, then soon it's all crap about Oprah and Hitler's love child and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicking somebody...and nobody wants that. Modusoperandi 05:34, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
edit introduction thing
By Unpossible that was reverted later on 04/03/06.
Personally I think the joke is that its tasking the mick out of wikipedia and so i am reinstated the reverted parts. Its observational humour taking the mick out of freedom of speech limitations. frbrowne - unregistered --18.104.22.168 16:15, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- Y'know what? I like it too. Funny, that. Unpossible 16:23, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- Oops...it took a while, but now I get it. Sorry about the revert before, I didn't get the gist of the "protected" bit at first and I'd forgotten both the title of this page and fact that I started it as a rant on, oh I don't know, this shaky foundation of "freedom" and it's consequences. Of course the consequences of un-freedom are far worse (Ministry for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, hello?). But I digress... Modusoperandi 17:04, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
The two links from google.com and google.cn shows almost the same results. Not funny.Not funny at all.(It makes no sense..*Jerry Seinfeld face saying that*)
--silicson 17:48, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ah. They do now, but at the time that section was written, a google.com search showed tanks, while a google.cn search showed happy people and flowers and sunshine. Since the Great Firewall of China appears, at least on this single search, to be more open, I deleted that whole section. How do you like it now, tough guy?! 21:35, 8 January 2009 (UTC)