From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit From Pee Review
- What an Idiot. Anyway.. Yeah I think the best bit is in the middle, showing the other people's drawings. --—Braydie 20:09, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
edit JKRowling and her sister
isn't that the picture in the tortured genius section?
Notes from IRC:
<DavidGerard> Squiggle: i looked at firstgradeism <DavidGerard> middle bit's fantastic <DavidGerard> intro needs uh something <DavidGerard> to be more of a hook <DavidGerard> i dunno <Squiggle> Ok. * DavidGerard looks again at article <DavidGerard> intro and Early History is not great. not sure what to do. <DavidGerard> everything from "Legendary Drawings" on is fantastic <DavidGerard> the Leonardo pic is beautiful <Squiggle> Rei's work. Featured a long time ago. <DavidGerard> and ending with a pic from a child molester is just wrong and bad in an absolutely perfect way <DavidGerard> hmm. find a wikipedia article on some art movement requiring insane levels of technical competence and see if you can spork something from it? <DavidGerard> changing as few words as possible <Bradaphraser> ooh <Bradaphraser> that's a good idea
I did a lot of peeing. Hope you like the changes. --Sultanofsurreal 02:46, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- Wow... I like. A lot. I actually laughed at some of the jokes you added, and usually I don't laugh, I just think to myself "Wow, this is good writing". And clearly, that was good writing. Really well done; I'm anxious to go look at your other contributions. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 04:05, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- Added a new section for the personal lives of First Gradeists... check it out and alter as you see fit.--Sultanofsurreal 06:36, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- LOL! I loved it. Wouldn't change a thing. the only changes I made was the addition of more blue links and removal of the Red Links, and I switched the position of the Criticism section and the Tortured Souls section, but damn if the content isn't brilliant. Thanks a lot! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 20:29, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- I was thinking so, too. It needs a little more polishing, I think -- but all the content is there. --Sultanofsurreal 13:51, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- This is so brilliant i'm surprised I didn't come up with it first. --AmericanBastard 21:34, 27 December 2006 (UTC) - Mrs. Tinklescheise's Special Ed Class for Arrogant Juviniles.
If no one else has any qualms, I think I'm going to put this in VFH later tonight. --Sultanofsurreal 03:08, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
- I guess it's time to slap this sucker on here:
What's with usin' my Tom picture as a punching bag for your jokes?--The Jeff Killer 00:36, 12 January 2007 (UTC)