From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
this may have factual info! please edit.
Huh? What's factual about it, the fact that it still refers to some kind of battle between the UK and Argentina? Seems fine to me, it's not a factual account of the actual Falklands War, unless you care to point a specific detail out? --Caiman 14:11, 11 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Argentina was under a dictatorship under political pressure. There were no elections planned, as it was, well, a dictatorship.
- The total strength (of the islanders forces) was 68 Marines and 11 sailors (from Wikipedia)
- Thatcher did have an election to be won
- A huge task force was raised and sent South.
- The task force did include the Parachute Regiment, the Royal Marines, and the Gu(r)khas
- the leader of Argentina was General Galtieri
- The Argentine soldiers were young and unexperienced
- The Argentine Navy was terrified by the Royal Navy and went home early. The British shipped all their helicopters on one ship. HeyHO! it sunk. The british were constantly under air attack.
- Galtieri was removed by the Armed Forces
- Thatcher was reelected
- it's boring
188.8.131.52 15:14, 6 Nov 2005 (UTC)
I think you misunderstand the concept here, factual information can be mirrored if it has a sarcastic/false spin on it. It's not as if the article is a factual representation of the conflict in any way or form, read the article properly. --Caiman 19:41, 6 Nov 2005 (UTC)
But, you know, perhaps I AM reading it properly and it is just not funny at all! 184.108.40.206 23:54, 20 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Ah well, can't please everyone, you're free to edit it if you think you can make it better --Caiman 23:58, 20 Nov 2005 (UTC)
edit Boring Talk Page
It's this talk page that's damn boring and unfunny, u n00b. - Oscar Wilde
- Talk pages aren't suppossed to be funny, they're here for talking about how to improve the article, like on Wikipedia. Kareljanis 6:05, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
edit current version is weird
yo lets merge this funny version with the presvious version of the falklands war. both are good, but its was a but rude of the mysterous vandal to rewrite the articlean and leave it a lot shorter.