Talk:Euro EggCAP

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Revision as of 05:43, March 15, 2010 by Un-TristanT (talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Hey, does the USA have an equivalent to the EggCAP testing? 02:00, March 10, 2010 (UTC)

There is an EggCAP equivalent in the USA called the Insurance Institute for Egg Safety (IIES). TristanT 4.43, March 15, 2010

Personal tools