From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Engrish article.
Writing an article in Engrish is funny but is slightly problematic from wiki point of view because it is hard to edit the article further. I'm switching translation so that the main page is in English which people can edit while redirect page is in Engrish. Vapour
- What the hell are you talking about?!--Mrasdfghjkl 08:21, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Is it my imagination, ol has the alticre been arteled beyond lecognition?
I'd been wondeling if we shourd touch on the valious diarects of Engrish and the diffelences between them. I can think of:
- that which is identicar to the CGR except that the rettels "L" and "R" ale banned, folcing speakels to substitute "R" and "L" lespectivery
- that that incolpolates othel artelations to the olthoglaphy, rike the "obu" stuff that was bliefry hele
- the one whele the glammal is copied velbatim flom Japanese
-- Pocketflee equarity 18:22, 3 Malch 2006 (UTC)
Writing an article in Engrish isn't funny in itself. And after a while, it just become tedious to read and write. Joke should be about disinformation. Vapour
edit I see a probrem
Rast time I checked, in Engrish we don't reprace "R"s with "L"s. Why does this articre have that? Crazyswordsman 14:42, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- I don't rike it when peopre try to vandarize my sig. Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 04:11, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- It's just r in place of l, not l in place of r. Anonymous 10:33, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- I guess because some people do leplace them the othel way as well. -- Pocketflee equality 01:30, 9 Octobel 2006 (UTC)
- Just thinking about it, I think they actuarly prlonounce both as a crloss between "l" and "r", and it's an irlusion that "r" sounds rlike "l" and vice verlsa. -- Pocketfrlee equarlity 23:47, 6 Novemberl 2006 (UTC)
- I collected some missperrings in the quotes. -- di Mario 17:40, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
Thele is the fact that techicary speaking, the Japanese arso do the same thing with "B"s and "V"s. So shourd we do that hele? (Beverly Hills >>> Vebelry Hirrs).(188.8.131.52 16:11, 20 May 2007 (UTC))
edit Oh! No!
Unfortuneterry, I sink that "Who is light suts a stood pet sing?"'s pictule is not in Japan, but in China. (I'm Japanise usar)