From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit 2015 presidential primary campaign
Donald Trump has been attracting a lot of attention lately in the news for his remarks on Mexicans during his 2015 presidential primary campaign. Any chance something about his remarks will be added to this article? 22:51, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
edit ADD THIS TO THE ARTICLE!!!
In 2015, he announced that he will be running as the Republican candidate for president and that after he is elected, he would be building a wall on the northern border to stop the Americans from moving to Canada. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Olamando (talk • contribs)
- This is a Featured Article (voted to run on our main page). It can be brought up-to-date as new things happen in his campaign, but is presumed not to need new help being funny. 18:36 7-Jun-16
Well, it's not funny....This is the most boring article in the whole website. You've got a comedy goldmine here and you are not using it. I am guessing that you are Trump supporters then. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Olamando (talk • contribs)
- Hahahahahahaha. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 11:13, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Olamando has a day to calm down without editing in order to figure out how to advance a proposal without disparaging other Uncyclopedians. 11:58 8-Jun-16
edit Separated at birth?
edit The Wee president
- Articles voted to run on our main page are presumed not to need new help being funny. No article needs additions of electioneering unless accompanied by original comedy. 18:59 12-Jan-17
- Anon was banned for that post. I told you the exact policy reason and there is no "right wing" or "left wing" about it, or perhaps even about Trump. We have mocked him a ton. Read UN:AD about replying to such a post by disparaging another Uncyclopedian's motives. 23:58 14-Jan-17