From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
It would be nice if
people who edit this could keep in mind a couple basic themes:
1) since I had to snatch a redirect away from "death," which I don't feel bad about cause "die" doesn't mean "death," and anyone looking for death can just type in death anyway, still, to be fair, I have avoided using the word "death" even once, only the word "die," which resulted in a tone that much of the humor is based on. Also, in case anyone complains I've made a duplicate article, "death" can include the state of being dead, like if you see a zombie with "the stench of death" around it. But "die" is specifically about the single event of die. You can't find a zombie with the stench of die, only a zombie that died and got up again, in which case you should call the cops cause it's breaking the law.
2) second theme is to expound on the benefits of die
3) the other second theme, and overall theme, is You're Gonna Die!!!
thanks. Kozz 07:09, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
- I added most of the images just yesterday, I thought of adding a die but I didn't have any ideas for a caption. Kozz 08:17, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Just added something along those lines, still don't like the caption, might animate it to make the dice roll first