Talk:Did You Know
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
It's too hot to get to sleep! >_< Hope I raise a chuckle with my efforts! =o Have fun! :) 18.104.22.168 03:03, 14 Jul 2005 (UTC)
edit Idea stolen?
My recent suggestion, "...that you can nearly eliminate the risk of contracting HIV by killing yourself?", was featured on the Main Page today, with slight rewording: "...that you can nearly eliminate the risk of contracting STDs by killing yourself?". However, it is not listed in this article. Would an Admin please include it? --none 01:51, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Since this is a wiki, please add it yourself. The best way for it to be kept is to put it within the article in literate language, and in an appropriate place. That should get it kept. You don't need an admin to help you write here, and please feel free to write more. Good to meet you. Aleister 1:54 10-4-'11
edit These "Did You Knows" Make Me a Sad Panda
Honestly... the muffin man? You people need to be more creative... Try bagels.
I have 3 new ones 4 u
1. Did you know... that the bird is the word 2. Did you know... that everybody knows that the bird is the word 3. Did you know... that the Dream Police live inside of my head
And they're coming to take me away And I wanna be sedated
edit the bird ISNT the word
did you know that polls show that 98% of the time the bird isn't the word
edit inserting order....
any rules? --Ribamar 01:24, 5 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I always insirt at the bottom...that's my rule -- 01:51, 2 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Thats what she said.--22.214.171.124 02:49, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ooh err missus... NumberJunkie 12:39, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
edit tried to clean...
sorry if it looks like i blanked the page, but seriously, the walrus stuff had to go. the page just looked out of order with all the gaps at the top :/ --Kashzone Mon Dec 5 08:00:36 (UTC) 2005
edit problem with showing a DYK on the main page...
"...that Gerry Adams IS the Lord of the Dance ?" is taken from the image caption of the Did You Know page, but when listed on the main page it is missing the bullet ("*" syntax missing?) 126.96.36.199 11:22, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Main page adjective
I propose that the "Did You Know" on the main page have a short description to parallel that of Wikipedia, "from Wikipedia's newest articles:" Instead of "newest", what should it be here? "stupidest", "glorious", "yummiest,", or maybe "most _____"? —Lenoxus 16:27, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
A recent "Did You Know" states:
"half of all American schoolchildren graduate in the bottom 50% of their class"
Would it be more accurate (and possibly more humorous) to say:
"over half of all American schoolchildren graduate in the bottom 50% of their class"
(due to dropouts, etc)?
edit Did you know...
............that you have just lost the game haha lol
edit Censorship did you know
...that censorship is ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~while ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~~~~~~?