Hea dude. I'm liking it so far! The opening paragraph reads really well. My reservation would be that this article is currently kinda "listy" check out UN:LIST to see what I mean. Maybe you can work some of the list based stuff into more encyclopaedic paragraphs? Oh, did the Mayans not predict that date also? MrN 17:48, Jul 19
Yo Bro! I'm whipped! It's 5am. Have fun with this one. I added two more pics. Improve it any way you like. I like the God gets a black-hole-in-one and tips His caddy - my fav.--Funnybony 22:14, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- I keep coming back to this and checking it out... I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to make this less "listy" as per UN:LIST. Trouble is... I really like most of what ya have in those lists! I'm just trying to get this looking a bit more "encyclopaedic" if that means anything. Anyway, I promise to have a hack at this sometime... MrN 16:46, Jul 21
edit Suggested Reading
- Yeah I agree. They don't seem to make much sense. Either change it so it is funnier or remove it. Good attempt though, but not clever enough. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 22:49, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Deleted as per above--Funnybony 21:13, October 24, 2009 (UTC)
- i think we need to add an oscar wilde quote: "we're all gonna fucking die!" dunno where though 22.214.171.124 12:10, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
edit Moved graphic to fix numbering order
- I moved the golf club graphic, which was messing up the numbering system, and put it next to where it's mentioned. Then I didn't know where to put the Pluto picture, as everything was pretty balanced, so I left it out. If you can figure a place for it that's not too close to another graphic then please do.--Funnybony 21:00, October 24, 2009 (UTC)
edit article locked?
Why is this article blocked? I was going to add a joke about the cultists who think the end of the world is actually on May 21, 2011, but I couldn't.
Agreed with the usernoid anomynous because Back in Black is not the Dark Riff. It's fucking Stone Cold Crazy by Queen.