From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Fucking Metallica Fanboys
They need to stay away from the Megadeth pages cuz they do nothing but edit horribly (leaving artifacts that look horrible) and make derogitory statements about the band - fucking retards... LinkTGF
... Some Megadeth fan who hated Metallica was here. I removed him though. Don't take it personally because I removed all of your "work". Dave Mustard is evull. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Shooter Guy (talk • contribs)
Was that directed toward my list of douchey things that Dave did? B/c that wasn't meant as an insult to dave, just satirizing him for all the obnoxious shit he's done and how he can't accept/take responsibility for any of it. Thanks for deleting it anyway though, i worked like 15 minutes on that shit.
- The problem with the list is that it was too straight forward. It was too obviously a list of douchey things that Dave did. I'd suggest that you take the list and fix it so you're pretending it's a list of nice things Dave did, but it's really a list of douchey things he did. For example, for everything on the list, add a worse thing that he DIDN'T do but COULD HAVE (making the thing he did do look nice in comparison). If you want, we can move the list to your user space until you're done with it. I honestly honestly really want long additions to this article like that. I do hope you get it working. --monika 00:17, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
- And before it comes up, yeah, a lot of the rest of the article is also too straight forward like the bit you've added. I'm going to volunteer you to fix the rest of it up too. Best of luck. --monika 00:18, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
Fair Enough, when you put it that way, it makes a lot more sense that you deleted my entry. I'll see what I can do ;-)
- Good luck. I know how hard it is to write a good Megadeth article for Uncyclopedia. --monika 00:24, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
I'm currently working on revamping a lot of this article, but I'll post here first so I can see what the rest of you think of it. Schism1985
- I moved your work-in-progress version to User:Schism1985/Dave_Mustaine. I haven't taken a look at it yet, but I'll scan it over and let you know if I have any tips. If you want an in-depth review, you can ask Pee Review. Those people are good for advice. --monika 22:20, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
- I wrote some feedback on that page's talk page. You have a good start going :). --monika 22:44, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! sorry I'm such a noob at this, I literally just made this account 2 days ago :P Schism1985
- It gets easier with practice. :) This place is surprisingly complicated and structured and even occasionally mean for a dinky little comedy website, but it can be quite rewarding if you get into it. --monika 23:30, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
Alright, i've finished the new Dave Mustaine article, I'm going to finish up the fine polishing tonight and most likely post it tomorrow.Schism1985
edit Completely Revamped Article
This is kind of obvious, but I completely rewrote and edited the Dave Mustaine article. For a few of the sections I incorporated material from past Megadeth and Mustaine articles, but about 95% of the work is my own.
Many thanks to monika for giving me feedback and suggestions to help me along the way.
Also, I feel like everyone who writes a satirical band article needs to include some form of the following statement.. so: I'm a huge fan of Megadeth as well as Metallica, so please don't interpret this article as "mindless band bashing," I've worked really hard on this and if you read it closely, you'll see that both Megadeth and Metallica are mocked throughout.