From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I think you people are a tad confused. "Content-free" means "without content".
- ...what? --Chronarion 06:54, 13 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Sigh, I don't know if this is against Uncyclopedia rules, but that's the point.. It's a joke. Uncyclopedia is a humorous parody of Wikipedia. There is no content that is to be taken seriously here.
- Bann'd Unfortunately, forever was not a valid timeframe!!! --Savethemooses 22:02, 23 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- lol --Nerd42 22:20, 23 Oct 2005 (UTC)
What is wrong with you people? You guys are wicked retarded making this website.22.214.171.124 22:05, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
I vote for deletion of all text in this article. The way it is now, it has way too much content. Well, maybe you could leave an explanation saying: this is an example of a content free article. Or you could just turn all the text to a color matching the white backround.
- I disagree. It's a great parody. One of the most admirable articles I've seen on this site. And parodies correspond to the Satirical Point of View much better than meaningless absurdist humour. --126.96.36.199 18:04, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
Why does the content-free page contain content? --188.8.131.52 09:49, 12 July 2006 (UTC)
- Could you explain what content you find there? because I'm missing it. 15:01, 12 July 2006 (UTC)
edit See Also
- Retard and related ailments:
- Oscar Wilde on Content Free and other issues:
edit Please have mercy for the n00bs
If you want to make this page look content-free, then please just redirect it to Nihilism and put the page's old content somewhere under an alternate title (replace the current redirect at Free content perhaps?). I think that the page's current design is not safe for n00bs. Pentium5dot1 07:01, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Um, is anyone reading this? I said, just redirect the article to Nihilism... Pentium5dot1 03:26, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
This looks more appropriate for doublespeak than content-free. Megalomaniac Martin “The Unfortunately Unfeatured” Ultima • (VOTE FOR ME!) • talk • (AND MY PICS TOO!) • contribs 20:15, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
"Ich bin Gojiro"
edit Where I can find good quality films online
Where I can find good quality films? Can anyone help me?
This site would be funnier if it didn't use the same license, the same format, the same input traces (ip address / account) in its database, and the same software, developed by the site it is "parodying." Christ I even have to put in the four god damn tildas! lol so effin hilarious!