Talk:Complete list of applications of trigonometry in today's society
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article is hilarious! However, you might want to know how far across river or lake is, and if you don't have terribly wrong measuring tape and someone on the other side, you'll need trig.
- YOU. -- 01:58, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
edit Long title
Should this be considered an article with a really long title? On that note, how long does a title need to be before it's considered 'really long'?
- 04:40, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- It ain't "really long" until it's hit a couple of lines. Or until your mom says so.
- No; page titles are there to help the reader gain access to the page, not to brag about it. At the very least, the assertion that the list is "complete" is the latter and harms the former. "Applications of trigonometry" is a useful title. You can crack wise inside the article. 12:18 24-May-12
- We get it. You disapprove of unnecessarily long titles. That's not what the commenter asked. He asked if this article qualifies as an article with a really really really long title. And from looking at that category, I'd say "it's up to the discretion of whoever is categorizing it."