Talk:Church of God the Wholly Incompetent
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I'm just a third party on this one, but I feel like you both might want some outside perspective. I just wanted to add that I agree with Procopius, his article did get +16 votes (rather quickly I might add) the way it was and therefore changes should be made with apprehension. Granted every article has room for improvement, and I see that you're only trying to help, which is certainly admirable, but I think it does sound better Procopius's way. Trammell; even though it lacks the direct relation to the coined term "compies," sounds more official and coresponds more to the tone of the article. Also, the list of religious texts does not seem to follow the overall voice of the article. Your additions, although noteworthy, might be better placed in an article with a different theme going for it. It's very hard to copy the voice of any written work, still harder to copy that of a writer such as procopius who is infinitely unique. That's all i have to say i guess. --Anyone 20:39, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, Anyone. I'll have to say, though, it's a wiki, and people can make what changes they feel are necessary.--Procopius 22:19, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- However, it turned out this guy was a troll who did not deserve our patience. But again, thanks.--Procopius 02:11, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
- I must of missed something. Not that I'm even close to disagreeing, but when did he become a troll? He did have a rather pungent odor about him, but nothing I'd go so far as to say was troll-like. I'm of course sure you have newly discovered matierial about him which is why I'm asking. --Anyone 05:14, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
- Famine banned him after making edits to other articles (he'd been messing with another article of mine and some other people's). He said he'd already been banned three times for that, and off he went. Had I known, I would not have viewed the changes as good faith edits.--Procopius 12:58, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
edit Originally from Master Pain's Page
I reverted again -- but in the interests of peace, here's what I propose. I'll ask that the current version be removed from VFH, we'll restore your changes and put it back to a vote. Fair?--Procopius 22:14, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
This article is a masterpiece, great work!
--IngarStene 16:39, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- This Church should be REAL! The Humbled Master 20:25, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
edit Great Article
What amazes me about this article is just how similar the viewpoint is to a legitimate world religion - Gnosticism is predicated on the idea that God is a total dipshit who fucked everything up.
- Well, they believe in two gods, but this church believes in one. ;) The Humbled Master 17:22, 22 August 2007 (UTC)