|This article was nominated for deletion on November 5, 2007.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
- Nominated and For --Mr Gridenko 11:28, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- Weak For. It's ok, I like the images, but nothing special.--Emmzee 13:49, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- For. It'll be great when completed. --Hindleyite | PL | CUN | Converse 13:51, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- Comment. Yes, 'twill, I'm flattered it got nominated already actually. Hopefully I'll have this small offering of satanistic evil humour finished by thursday, then I'll be joining DavidGerard in the pits of Hell-V2.0 --Olipro Anchor (Harass) 14:03, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- Meh For. Meh. Sir Tripod2282 cun vfp talk Active ~16:06, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- For. - jack mort | cunt | talk - 19:08, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- Against. I can't vote for it until it's finished. FreeMorpheme 22:20, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- Against. Neah, see? Dumitru 22:32, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- Comment, the first one can stand, but someone with a discussion page that states "Sniff my cunt (5¢)." do we really want to permit this?!? :P --Olipro Anchor (Harass) 01:54, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- Against. It's too short, and not the funniest cola idea on uncyclopedia (yet). It will get you an aisle seat next to David Gerard on the Hell-Express, however.--Winston 02:36, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- Against featuring more evilpedia's articles.--Rataube 09:20, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- Against. Sorry Oli. I didn't see anything here that wasn't already covered in Fecal E.Coli or Cancer Porn. It's kinda a well-covered subject.-- 05:20, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- For. Heh, no surprise, anyway, it's updated with even more disgusting inappropriateness now, for what it's worth... and why am I voting for? oh I don't know really, I'm fighting a losing battle, and it's in really poor taste... but sod it! --Olipro Anchor CUN (Harass) 12:53, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Comment This article still needs to be expanded, otherwise it misses two very easy targets:
- The tobacco companies. They've been profitably marketing cancer for years. Unfortunately for them, many of their loyal customers have been dying off, leaving them with the problem of how to market their fatal product to the youth of tomorrow. And:
- The marketers. Madison Avenue. The greater of two evils, a massive propaganda machine that would make coldwar-era Pravda editors envious. Enough money and advertising glitz will convince anyone of anything. Convincing millions of gullible teenyboppers that your sugary, overpriced name-brand cola is better than that other, almost-identical brand of sugary, overpriced name-brand cola is all in a day's work and no one gives it a second thought. Just what the ailing tobacco companies need... well, that and a lung transplant or two.
- I think the idea does have potential, but why miss the easy targets for blatant tongue-in-cheek cynicism here? --Carlb 22:50, 3 June 2006 (UTC)