User:Mimo&maxus/Talk page of Camp Fuck You Die
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This page is censored because an authoritarian regime claims that it is for your own good.|
|However, you can still view this page's censored content by highlighting or hovering the mouse over text. You can also press control A ( or command A on a mac) to view all of its content whether the content is censored or not.|
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Mimo&maxus/Talk page of Camp Fuck You Die page.
|This article was nominated for deletion on June 24, 2006.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on September 23, 2006.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on February 28, 2007.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on October 24, 2007.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on July 6, 2011.|
Too, too many frivolous one line edits. To Editors of CFYD, we are graciously hosting this article under the conditions as outlined in Uncyclopedia:Vanity_Policies. The sheer number of edits in the past 20 minutes (~35 total) is unacceptably excessive, especially considering their content. I will unblock this in the morning (i.e. ~11 EST), but any future, similar incidents will be met with similar force.--Sir Flammable KUN 08:49, 19 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- ....it's all Tom Riddle's fault, isn't it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf Unf —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) Oi, we're supposed to be logical here. D: You mispelled "fun". —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Our internet world hates us and is all dying at once. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- And between Riddle, because this is his fault somehow. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Riddle cannot write/ Haiku, which is such a shame/ I have no ending. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
How about people look their stuff over before they submit an edit? We shouldn't have people going back and rewording everything, k thx. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- Actually, we're still not-unblocked. Let this be a lesson to you all to keep your crack in IRC or on LJ or in the event that LJ goes down... again, as usual, as it's been doing for the past two days.... er. Keep your crack to fanfiction. Or something. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
What is this ?
What is this ??? What the hell is this??? 220.127.116.11 05:21, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Seriously. What the fuck. 18.104.22.168 04:13, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
What is this shit?
- Yeah! Someone should do someting about this article! It is long and vain! Where are the admins with strict adherence to the Vanity Policies?!? --Newyinzer 02:41, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
gee sorry for writing bad things about your horrible article, mr. 22.214.171.124, it's a good thing anybody can edit this talk page so our uncouth words will never defile your eyes again. Oh wait, scratch that.--126.96.36.199 06:22, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
Okay, it's time to face it.
This article is in dire need of trimming. I say we start by eliminating some of the less humorous segments, and remove regurgitations of jokes used earlier in the article.---Hyperion- 16:53, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, but that wouldn't leave anything. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Jesus Christ, this article is long. Is that the joke? And I read all of it, too. Feature? I doubt it. Maybe.
- Feature this shit now. For great justice. --UtarEmpire 03:12, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
Petition to retitle
Since we have no article on the subject, I propose that we retitle this article "Encyclopedia Dramatica". Mr. Briggs Inc. 17:32, 4 August 2006 (UTC) Eh?
- Agreed. See also "what is this shit?" above. --
22:37, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- I think you should move it to a wiki for stuff to pointless for Wikipedia, but to encyclopediatic for Uncyclopedia. RHF 14:31, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
I don't want this article to die, the title alone is awesome enough, but it lacks content, I'm going to try this rewite portraying the camp as sort of a dream stay (while obvious reasons suggest otherwise).
- Work on it at User:Witt E,/Camp Fuck You Die until it's finished. Then we can see what people think, and potentially retire this long-stinking tradition here. 02:04, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
- I say clean up everything with the camper's part and onwards. The stuff that preceeds it is fantastic. --Hhamdy283 04:14, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
While I admit that this article is not funny on the standards of Uncyclopedia (Lord this place is hilarious), and that it is vanity, there's really no other place to put it. Lord knows Wikipedia won't take it.
I think this article falls somewhere between Wikipedia and Uncyclopedia, but leaning more towards the latter. It's too unprofessional and unencyclopedaic for Wikipedia, yet too encyclopedaic for Uncyclopedia. Didn't think that was possible, but seems I was wrong. Hold this here until decided otherwise or a middle ground is found? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
Blue warning why? Also needs updating
I don't get the blue otaku warning; there's plenty of characters from American fandoms at camp (Superboy, George Lass, Buffy Summers, Luke Skywalker...). Also, somebody seriously needs to update the characters list. --220.127.116.11 20:19, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Why is this here?
Seriously, this entry is one huge steaming pile just begging to put put into a bag and set aflame on whoever's doorstep this completely unfunny shitty inside-joke style humor belongs to. Fap it up in your own website/forum/channel/circle jerk bukkakefest... Vanity/not funny at all. Nominate for burnination with extreme prejudice. 18.104.22.168 13:48, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
I think we have to admit it...
We're not going to kill this thing any time soon. Any serious attempts to make it fit our general "format" (HA HA OH MY SIDES) would just water down the crack. We should just keep this thing around as our prime example and excuse to delete all others like it, 'cause the only way we're gonna beat these things is to head them off before they can get this big and famous. --Sir Erwin Rommel 00:18, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
____ I don't know why, but someone should make this a game. Starry 19:41, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
Has some potential
Needs moar lulz, less weeaboo faggotry. Think the camp from Pyschonauts, only weirder. 22.214.171.124 13:27, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Since I Cannot Tell
Would cleaning/fixing/partially rewriting this article be a huge no-no? Because I can't tell if this is an extremely treasured in-joke or not. It's got In-Joke on it, but it doesn't seem to have the talkpage hilarity of Euroipods, or the retrospective of Fisher Price. --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 23:59, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- A little rewriting wouldn't hurt. —Sir Socky (talk) (stalk) GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 14:36, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
oh noez they r trigng to bery dis rticle
126.96.36.199 04:23, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
shit. This is actually based on something, though it took me upwards of four years to find that out. Had I known it wasn't complete and total randomness I may have not been as bewildered as to the repeated keep votes ._. -Briggs
- What...in the hell was it? Mind sharing, Mr. Briggs? Or are you just going to leave this comment here for us to puzzle over for the next 30 years, like an old man who dies with the words "the gold is buried in the...ughhhhh..."?
The Article Name is Amazing
But the rest of it is nuclear-grade shit. The premise starts out alright, but it just gets worse and worse until it's a pile of vomit at the bottom of the page. It's probably the lists. I'd really hate to see Camp Fuck You Die waste its potential. Ice cream mafia (talk) 18:43, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, yes. Nuclear-grade, yes. Pile of vomit, yes. Probably the lists, yes. Good luck, sir; and edit with confidence.
- Could somebody tell me what the fuck this article is?!? Anybody. Tell me lies, I don't care. Just give me something to believe.