From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit I'm brazillian and i'm not angry about the article
Okay,let's reflet about it,if we take a look at the article without intent to find any offensive content,we may realize that Uncyclopedia is doin' what all the humored-encyclopedias should do :JOKES.I,at any moment,felt discriminated with the content,there's nothing to change there.So,brasileiros,don't get angry,fell disrespected or humiliated with this article,if someone edit it,it will be no longer an Uncyclopedian page.Start getting frustrated with our politicians,or infrastructure,or with your homework(I'm not saying brazil is a bad place and you should admit it),and try to spread Desciclopedia's content with the americans,not trying to start a third world war.Let's be honest,no one knows everthing about anything,so,we,brazillians,do not know everthing about USA,as they don't know about us.NOTE:About my signature,i just dont have any cuz im lazy to create it again.And for american people,dont strike back our(brazillians)comments,we can be real boring with the reply(that was not a threat),and check some desciclopedia's articles too,if you know any portuguese,obviously.An article suggestion? Ninja,enjoy it.
Remember, Everyone must realize that Desciclopédia is just a joke, so relax if you're Brazilian.
edit Uncyclopedia sucks
people!: 1. We (brazilians) know all in your country, but you know nothing about we 2. Brazil's capital is Brasília, we hate the Argentine People 3. Chaves Del Oco is from Mexico and not from Venezuela 4. Our humor is very cool, your humor sucks, We are happy 5. We know so so speak english and you only know english 6. In Brazil we have very intelligent people 7. The Airplane was made by a brazilian people 8. Brazil don't have cannibalism,NEVER 9. If one guy says Maradona is brazilian we kill this guy 10. Our jokes are rox, see the Desciclopedia photos, is better than Uncyclopedia 11. We are dumb but we know all about USA to make a joke, you are intelligent but you know nothing about Brazil 12. Capitão Nascimento, Jeremias and Lindomar (see they in Desciclopedia) are more man than Chuck Norris 13. We don't care about what you americans say, cuz what do u know? U just have good music and (some) good television shows. 14. Believe or not, some of us HATE TV Globo and soccer. It just sucks. 16. There are more than just "travestis" and "favelados" in Brazil okay. 17. And I just wanna know why u say so many dumb things about Brazil. It's cuz we are better in soccer, dancing, we got the intelligence to learn other languages and the people here are more pretty, isn't it? Allright, just accept it. U guys just wish be like us =D
This is just a joke, relax. Desciclope
Alysson-A 21:09, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
edit LOL, Buenos Aires our capital was nice.
i have a suggestion directly from de brazilian uncyclopedia about brasil (probably a portuguese wrote it and it is pretty clever for a portuguese): the brazilian colonization: Brazil was colonizated by the animals from Noah's Arch
and don't mind about brazilians crying here about disrespect, brazilians have low self esteem, especially when it's about yankees.
edit LOOK HERE FAT PEOPLE
Why you people think there's only black people in Brazil? Most of people in Brazil are white. Why don't you look at your big fat bellies? I'm brazillian, i'm white and i speak inglish. The brazillian are not donkey, we know what's is Coke, Google, McDonald's,Yahoo, Pizza Hut and everything else you ---> LOVE <--- I am a big fan of you, also has a website for you in Brazil: http://desciclopedia.org/wiki/Estados_Unidos USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE PLEASE AND MY E-MAIL IS: email@example.com --- Um recadinho em português: vcs gostam tudo de chupar um kct!!! /\ (Look at me!!! I'm a dumbass yankee! sad... your f***ing stupid attempts to speak Portuguese failed LOL)
There's only one thing I know: One day we will be all purple.
You folks need to correct a grave mistake in that article: The state of Acre is the former crusader kingdom of Acre, given to Brazil as consolation prize for having the Jules Rimet world cup stolen by Chuck Norris.FUCK EVERY ONE WHO DO THIS TO BRAZIL.BRAZIL IS ALSOME.UNCICLOPEDIA SUCK MY COCK.
- "BRAZIL IS ALSOME" <- what a stupid guy. LMAO
Why you people think there's only black people in Brazil? Most of people in Brazil are white. Why don't you look at your big fat bellies? I'm brazillian, i'm white and i speak inglish. The brazillian are not donkey, we know what's is Coke, Google, McDonald's,Yahoo, Pizza Hut and everything else you ---> LOVE <--- I am a big fan of you, also has a website for you in Brazil: http://desciclopedia.org/wiki/Estados_Unidos USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE PLEASE AND MY E-MAIL IS: firstname.lastname@example.org --- Um recadinho em português: vcs gostam tudo de chupar um kct!!!
Let's mantain the link to brazilian description in pt-br /
--126.96.36.199 16:38, 19 Dec 2005 (UTC)
We speak portuguese in Brazil? That's a big LIE! Everyone knows we speak spanish.
of course we speak spanish, due to our german-nordic decendence. don' forget globo used dead bodies from sbt workers to manufacture soylent green, and that inspired the film, since then our national motto is "soylent green is people!"
Can someone add that ralf jones from KOF is also brazilian? -someguy from Brazil
Acre?? I am a Brazilian had and never heard about such a state. Flavianoep 01:48, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
(This is a fake brazilian... so funny...I'll die laughing...HA...HA... besides being ridiculous and racist, re stupid as the history of other countries...and call themselves intellectuals... )
edit I searched for Fox Network HQ and...
And I discovered that Fox Network HQ and fox_girino are from some rts-game's forum. Please refrain from doing these "inside" jokes that no one understands but you guys from the fox forum, it's really dumb. Thanks.
There is no "Food" subject. This is important. I suggest that you put "Picanha" in. I've already made the article...
And I agree, this Brazil Article must not be violated by stupid people.
edit Why on earth...
Why the fuck is the article locked?
edit Brazilian States
Can anyone add a link in the bottom of the page for the state of Santa Catarina? I'm working on a few other states as well. Kick ass page, by the way!
edit Recado de um brasileiro Babaca
Uncyclopedia is a FUN encyclopedia with FUNNY articles and FUNNY editors writing them.(Sooooo funny that I'm gonna be sick) So, you must NOT take it real serious. The major part of the editors in this article ARE brazilians which know their country more than anyone could do (even you, "Brasileiro Ufanista" that seems like that don't see the state of the social and politician Brazil).
- Of course we know that the "Carnaval" is in February. But this article is supposed to be FUN, not REALISTIC.
- EVERYBODY knows that Brazil is not an island. But, I repeat, this article is supposed to be FUN, not REALISTIC. By the way, the watch was NOT invented by Santos Dumont, as you think.
(You're so dumb that have fun in a sucker world of fairy tale... and yes, WAS Santos Dumont, and YOU deny it because YOU're ashamed that)
Correction: A brazilian really invented a watch, Do you now who is my mother? ( < u re so dumbass...)
Whenever there's someting going well, some stupid "babaca" comes along and ruins the vibe...(<LOL)
Esse cara é burro, mais ta certo quem inventou o avião foi Santos Dumont, agora sobre o Carnaval as vezes é em fevereiro e as vezes em março.
Alysson-A 21:21, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
edit DU ÃNLOK DE ARTEKEL YOU MADA FACA
Socorro! Isn't help... It's a woman that theaches to children somewhere in Contagem. (little district of the capital of Minas Gerais)
I agree, it must be said that the language we speak is Spanish. Nothing angers a Brazilian more than people who think Spanish is the official language (which is a very, very commom mistake by foreigners). 188.8.131.52 18:03, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
(Your mother speaks Spanish, that bitch......)
edit WTF MAN
UNLOCK THE DAMN ARTICLE! WHY DO YOU EVEN PROTECT IT!
- Yes, I agree. Hopefully, the "Brasil" article will be the redirect considering that it is the improper spelling.-- Meteshjj My bologna has a first name, it's O-P-R-A-H! Whoo!!! 00:27, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Please Un-Merge, it was very funny to have two Brazils! --184.108.40.206 14:37, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Brazilians don't feel exactly angered when people say they speak Spanish, they just feel annoyed or bothered. What really angers Brazilians is to call them Hispanics.
(What annoys us is the fact of having to live with ignorant people like you, Yankees)
edit too brazillian
This article is too brazilian. I mean, brazilian nerd jokes. And brazilian nerd jokes are bad. *shiver*
- That's right. As seen in orkut, Brazilian have a big problem when communicating with other people - who, as good hillbillies they are, they treat as "aliens". Almost all articles about Brazil in Uncyc seem to have been written to be readable only by Brazilians. It's an infinite streak of in-jokes and random humor. I would fix this if I only had a sincere interest on Brazil but the fact is that I really don't care. I know the exact size of the irrelevance of this piece of land that, by accident and bitter irony of destiny, I have the "obligation" to call "my country". And, oh, countryfellows, don't ask me to wash dishes outside. As far as I know, almost all college-degree Brazilian people who emigrate to clean toilets are pretty nationalist, singing aloud annoying sambas at 3am in the streets of Berlin. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 19:43, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
edit Sad Nationalism
It's still number one whore supplier...
And I'd gladly "globalize" the article if it wasn't locked, but some brazilian jerk must have decided to prevent (further) public humiliation even in a website like this...
(The lock was caused by ur stupid people who do not want to show to world that his jokes are dumb)
edit coat or arms?
Cmon, add some bikini's ass!!! boobs are USA coat of arm
- There is already one in the flag, if you can see it... hehehe. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 01:43, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- I always thought it was clear that the Coat of Arms was a pun on Brazil... --渚カヲル 21:32, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
Why couldn't Brazil get a coherent and funny parody of its History as Argentina, Romania, Israel, Egypt or Spain could? All I can see in that article out there is a mix of useless nonsense about dogs and cats, Latin-American 'clichés' and few scarce actual events taken out of their context.
Perhaps an Argentinian user would be capable to write a really funny topic on Brazilian History, who knows...
- Go ahead. This article is a satire of nothing that could be superposed to any other country in the world whithout making a difference. Change Brazil to Lituania in the title and nothing changes. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 14:30, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
We acctualy have a brazillian parody,and,it's real funny.
edit Declaration of independency.
I just wanna say that our independency was declared 4 days before 9/11, not 2... But who cares anyway, right?
I've rewriten the introduction. No random shit about cats and dogs, please! I'm not in the mood to rewrite the entire article, but I think this is a better start. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 15:08, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hang on, now I'm rewriting the whole shit. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 16:45, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- Done. A few jokes preserved. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 20:17, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
edit I've added some other few things
Actually, I was very happy with your initial edits. You got the spirit of my rewrite, making fun (somewhat a vicious fun) of the real Brazilian history and society instead of talking about cats and dogs. Unfortunately, after you started bloating the article with information understandable only by Brazilians or brazilianists. No one knows or want to know where in the hell Mato Grosso is. So I'll make a little liposuction, but I'm not removing the good things you added. By the way, hang on, I got a present for you. :) -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 02:52, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
I didn't remove so much as I intially thought I would. But maybe the History part is so long that we have to create a sub-article with its contents. A few things regarding Brazilian subjects in Uncyc: this is not orkut. You are talking to the world here. So, two rules to follow:
- Don't make any Portuguese-language jokes without a translation. Portuguese is not Spanish, and even Spanish have just a few things immediately understandable to the English-language reader. For instance, I guess there's no problem in maintaining the "viva" in the quotes section.
- Don't talk about Brazilian locations, historical figures or celebrities unless you explain everything or they are worldwide recognizable. Gisele Bundchen is worldwide recognizable. Mato Grosso (state) is not.
edit From Pee Review
This article was a in-jokey piece of shit. So I've rewritten it almost entirely removing Portuguese language references and other stuff that only Brazilians could find funny. It's very cruel in its current form, but I am, unfortunately, morally authorized to do so. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 20:08, 23 April 2007 (UTC) Just for comparision, the previous version: . -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 23:45, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
|Humour:||4||More bitter than funny|
|Concept:||6||Some great opportunities for bizarre humour|
|Prose and formatting:||5||Could be more idiomatic/contemporary/vernacular|
|Images:||7||Some really funny images. More please. Be more extavagant with the captions.|
|Miscellaneous:||5||Too many protestations of "truth"|
|Reviewer:||Pieface 09:48, 4 June 2007 (UTC)|
In my opinion this article suffers from two big mistakes. First mistake: In your attempt to make it understundable for everyone you just made it plain shallow. Plain shallow in two ways. One way is what you did with the war against paraguay. That could be said about any war between two countries, couse wars are always stupid and always involve stupid national egos issues. The Guerra da Triple Alianza (If I'm mistaken and you were talking about a war unknown to me, ignore what follows) was in some respects even silier than many other wars, and you could've made something with more satirical value if you were ready to demand from the reader just a little knowldege on the subject. Second way, you rely to much upon the stereotypes foreigners have about brazil, just a place for sex-turisim, pickpocketing, etc. It's like that chapter from the Simpsons where they fly to Brazil, just a lot less funny.
Second mistake. Well, HTBFANJS alredy explains of the disadvantages of outright sarcasm. You made your point, you don't like brazil, you think brazilians are dumb. Unfortunatly, you do so not while making fun of Brazil, you just insult it. The chapter Society and Culture seems to me like a good example of what not to do. Sorry to be harsh, but maybe you should consider to revert, better an article funny to a potential public of many millions than this.---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 15:44, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Actually, the part about Brazilians being dumb was preserved from the previous version. Brazilians are quite weird regarding their national identity. They have that hula-hula non-western folkloric culture that is as exotic to themselves as it is to the rest of the world. Despite left-wing intellectuals trying to convince them everyday that being a real Brazilian is lacking teeth and playing wooden drums, not hearing hip hop or heavy metal. Yes, people hear a lot of Brazilian music, and that music is just an awful prodcut of big recording companies industry and their sell-outs playing diluted pop turned "Authentically Brazilian" just because it's the elevator brand of folk ballad. That's the MPB. Samba is the same, but with drums. Brazilians also loath Brazil as no one else but if a foreigner agrees with them, they suddenly become angry jingoists. That's part of the mental disease that being "an average Brazilian" is. Not that human beings outside are less diseased when they become nationalists - but 500 wrongs don't make a right and we're talking about Brazil specifically. And Brazil is undeniably a deeply corrupt and anti-intellectual country with a very insignificant History - and all Brazilians would agree (at least among themselves) about Brazilian History being a Carnival parade with no glorious moment. So, the History part is full of real facts with no random drifting. And the War of Triple Alliance was filled with ridicule, as slaves fighting against free man and being used as cannon fodder. That's the pretty Brazil.
What's tricky is that this article is in no way shallow: cannibalism is in fact considered metaphorically a main feature of Brazilian culture. Metaphorically because Brazilian intellectuals blablahs about our "antropophagic culture". Brazil supposedly "eats" every foreign cultural feats to turn into our deeply original "proper culture" with no ties whatsoever with the Western Culture. Maybe you have heard about this but if you lived here you would see this repeated and repeated ad nausean.
I agree with you in that we could remove the "Brazilians are dumb" part. But the rest is quite accurate, believe me. And, as I said before, that's not xenophobic slurs coming from an occasional visitor who left Brazil with the sensation of being fooled by touristic advertising. Much more than you, I know how this article is bitterly true. In other words, all of the Brazilian problems are fault of the Brazilians themselves, forget about left wing conspiracy theories and how the riches make the poor. We're no victims, and that's a lesson Brazil have to learn if it wants to become something. During all of our independent history, we were politely ignored by the so-called "Imperialists". The only act of imperialism that really made a difference was the UK's pressure for abolishing slavery, mind you... -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 16:52, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Having read the comments above, and made (many) small edits to the piece, I have to say that it is not very funny....it's more like a diatribe than satire. And NeedABrain confirms that suspicion above. I don't have a problem with political satire but as rataube said, there is a difference between satire and straighforward insults. -- Pieface 11:21, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- I don't remember who said that, and I got the quote second-hand from Theodore Dalrymple, but it's far easier hating your own country than other people's ones. In other words, this article is full of truth and I'm really in a position to attest it. In spite of appearing to be the last hope for democracy in Chavezland, Brazil is hopelessly immersed in self-pity, self-exoticism and anti-Americanism. So somewhat the truth about Brazil appears to be offensive to the untrained eyes. In fact, get any Third-World country and explain why it's third world without "blame the West" victimist arguments and see if you can not appear offensive to our PC-contaminated mindset. There are lots of parts preserved from the previous versions thus, as the one about Brazilian dumbness (I kept it just for the comparison with the Koreans). But the History part is very close to the facts. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 03:45, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
Unfortunately, truth is not always funny. Going on a bit about how dumb Brazilians are has the potential to be funny. Then comparing Brazilians to Koreans in this regard (unfavourably) is just nasty. There is just too much "truth" and "facts" in the piece. And how many of those would survive in Wikipedia? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against expressing a (political) point of view in a piece of humour -- in fact, am partial to it. And I have absolutely no views on Brazil and Brazilians (other than fond memories of an energetic young woman on a stopover) But the operative word is humour. At least that is why I am here. I think the piece can be saved, and could even be good -- i.e. funny. But it needs work. -- Pieface 04:13, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
- Man, I really don't get you all in this regard. I took a piece of in-jokey random material (an article about dogs and cats that could fit well for Estonia or Zimbabwe) and tried to remake it based on facts (facts known to non-Brazilians). After all, seems that you still have to be Brazilian to get it. People look at it and say "hey, that's just a collection of stereotypes" and I like: "yeah. That's all. Wanna exchange nationality with me?". But whatever, I wash my hands, I'm not even listing this rewrite among my articles anymore. Do as you please. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 04:29, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
- I already did do as I pleased by spending an hour trying to make the piece tolerably funny (to me). I am sorry that you feel my criticism is too close to the bone. Risky stuff, this Pee Review. -- Pieface 04:56, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
edit Thing to add to this article
We are on commemoration of the bicentenary of the gratest marine hero of our contry, wich have made fame on the paragay war. The odd about this is the fact that paraguay have no coast, an the closest they have from an ocean is the paragay river on the silver basin. In other words, our greatest sea hero is a sweetwater mariner!
I can put this stuff in this article?
- Do it! Do it right now! And please maintain the charming spelling and grammar! Pieface 03:55, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
edit So far, so good
To a brazillian like me, this article is good enough to make me laugh even if I get fired by putting my job aside and reading Uncyclopedia all day long. And I must add, it combines the truth with that damn cliché "funny, not stupid".
Way to go everyone!
Yoru 18:58, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
edit Spanish dialect?
Portuguese is much better than your barbaric language you stupids!!!!! 06:53, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
- A minha, que escrevi metade do artigo, xenófobo panaca? -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 09:16, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
- Xenófobo é você desgraçado!!!! Desprezando a própia língua!! você é um lixo!!!--Williamcln 05:40, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- Fuck you, HerrDoktor... --Williamcln
It's funny that even us Brazilians don't know, that Portuguese came before Spanish. Galician started in northern Ibiria and Northern Portugal as we know today. And if you do very little research, you will find out that Galician and Portuguese at one point were the same language, diverging only due to gay political reasons. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Girrok (talk • contribs)
- We'd be better off staying with Latin, but thanks for the information. ;) Some linguists would deny the difference between language and dialect on this exact basis: a language is a dialect with a country. One thing is still for sure: Portuguese is way more similar to Spanish than Catalan, not to say Basque. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 16:51, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
edit Another Unsigned Jingoist It's-Not-Fascist-When-We-Are-Poor Rant
i refuse to belive that the editors whom writes this uncyclopedia are brazilians. And if you really are, it's such a shame on you boy. That's because people like you our country is so fucked up. People like you don't have self-respect, nor even respect for your country. If you want to have a laugh writing about your county, you could at least choose better jokes, talking about reality, and not this UNBELIEVEABLE SHIT, completely pointles. I just wonder how is it possible for a sane person do something like this, it's shocking. Maybe it's just because you went to the USA a long time ago and now you have american redneck friends and you consider yourself so smart that you have the right to be part of something like this. you could find better use for your time... It's fun to read about American's comparing their IQ's average with brazilian's and japanese. It's even funnier to know that you guys believe in that shit. But it's fucking desgusting the way american people consider themselves a superior race, something like, "the owners of all truth". Cummon, you could at least admit that half of american population is fucking ignorant, stupid, and specially DUMB as well, with IQ's just like here in Brazil. Millions and millions of redneks and knackers just as stupid as a malasian rat. And you know what? i prefer a thousand times to have a dumb president like Lula then having a FUCKING SUTPID DUMB ASSHOLE like George W. Bush killing it's own population in mindless wars to raise profits for his own companies, financed by his friends from Afghanistan and destroying USA economically. At least our stupid Lula don't kill his own brothers, he's only a regular corrupt politician. And you know what it's even worst to know? that american's agreed twice to elect that dumb. so, who's dumbest? you know guys, you could wise up and realize that the world is changing and your country it's not THE CENTER of the world... USA it's just another country as any other, and it's losing it's importance because ignorant and illiterate people like you. my best regards to all american friends. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Howtokickanamericanass (talk • contribs)
- Yawn... So, let's see, the secret of every successful country in the world is banishing self-criticism who may harm the national self-esteem which in turn is fundamental for us the react against our external many enemies... Now can't you see that's basically fascist discourse? May I ask you why do you feel so entitled to act like a fascist? No, I know the answer myself: it's because you're a poor victim in a miserable a victim country. And victims are too bellow the line of rational thinking to be judged as adult persons - or adult countries. We can understand a shithole, a victim country, acting fascist - these poor children are too naive to understand what fascism is. A childish country, one that can't be blamed for its own acts - like a moron, a retard. Is that the proud image of your country you are defending? A non-thinking, non-responsible entity? Sorry, I'd better stick to self-loathing and not being a happy Latin American leftwing fascist. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 19:12, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
A ARTICLE THAT CANNOT BE EDITED JUST SHOW HOW UNFUNNY ITS OWN AUTHORS KNOW THEY ARE...Buffon 16:25, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Unlock this page!
I'm Brazilian and.. The section of canibalism is not funny... Is strange... The article is funny, true.
anyway... UNLOCK THIS PAGE!!!
I'm need add:
Hum... How is estadunidense in english? People of the country United States of American are called? Not American, American is for the continent. In the Brazil is or americano (continent) or estadunidense (country).
- Register yourself and wait 2 weeks so you can edit this and other troll-proof articles. I didn't like your idea by the way, you should know that "donkey" has not the same meaning in English it has in Portuguese. And if you're looking for a translation to the commie-sounding "estadunidense", use unitedstatian (argh). -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 19:55, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
edit Obama our hero? pleaseee
Who said Obama is a brazilian national hero? We really don't care about him...
I guess you just include Obama cuz you think in brazil there're only black people...
- Wait, are you saying there's white people in Brazil??? - herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 17:33, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
(U re so dumbass!.......... I'm white¬¬)
This doctor is a fucking stupid man ¬¬ What's the joke? More 60% from Brazilians are White ¬¬ 220.127.116.11 07:19, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Due to the fact that 89% of what I read is quite true, I admit that I started laughing but finished not as happy as I started. I would add a few sad things for your article..
- you seem to know a lot about Rio and North East, that is the reality you wrote about. - instead of starting with pirate heaven, you could start with the fact that the US and Brazil were discovered with only 8 years of difference... what makes this country what it is is the type of European that came here. To the US, or New world, it was advertised to be a fresh start for Europeans, they won a piece of land, etc... Here, thanks to Portuguese and Spanish, at first, 'gringos' would come just to explore and then rich families were sent here with a HUGE piece of land, having prostitutes and thieves -- that could not fit in European jails -- to do the hard work. - priests came to make Native Indians stupid and slaves - then they needed real slaves
So, most Brazilians nowadays are mainly a mix of stupid native Indians + Europeans (thieves and prostitutes) + African black slaves...
And you forgot to mention that the real president of this country is not the thief located in Brasília, but the legacy of a journalist named Roberto Marinho -- or the main TV chain -- the soup operas you have mentioned dictates Brazilians behaviour, fashion and even way of life. My people is so stupid that they follow whats on TV. Its almost the same I saw in the US - CBS and CNN, altho people there judge a little better; in Europe is about the same as well... Ive seen loads of 3rd world so called shit in the US and in Europe.
Cheers from Brazil... Neila MC Carneiro
- Neila, this article was written entirely by Brazilians. It's part of the joke that Brazilians get outraged by seeing this kind of stuff written in English and so they jump to the conclusion that the evil "gringoes" are behind this plot to put down their beloved nation, which is not greater just because she's always being constriced by American wickedness.
- I think that it's Globo which always follows the government, not the opposite - just see how they shift so quickly from left to right according who is the chief. And a lot of social changes which can be attributed to telenovelas were actually leftward facing - think about the changes in popular attitude toward sex from the times of Nelson Rodrigues up to now. It's just that leftwing radicals think that if it weren't for Globo we would see poor people looting, rioting and rampaging every day, that all social normalcy is artifically constructed. But in the real world there is no such thing as a "popular riot", it always takes a leader, normally from upper middle class, to set poor people into doing their political deeds. -- herr doktor needsAbolt [scream!] 19:40, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
MARADONA ISN'T A BRAZILIAN SOCCER PLAYER! HE ISN'T EVEN BRAZILIAN! HE IS FROM ARGENTINA! ¬¬' AND PELÉ IS THE BEST SOCCER PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!! _|_ YOU ARE SOOO STUPIDS! IF YOU ARE GONNA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT US, PESQUISEM DIREITO! BANDO DE GRINGO RETARDADO!
- Prezado, este site é de uma 'desciclopédia', ou seja, um site para fazer piada, deboche. Não há aqui compromisso com a verdade. Sugiro que frequente um curso de língua inglesa!
*And I suggest you not see the Google Translator.
ORLY? Sério que o Maradonna não é brasileiro? Ah, vá!
(I suggest that you attend a Portuguese language classes ....)
Man, I love Brazil with our one dollar prostitutes.
(Your suck U.S. dollars worth as shit here)
those of one dollar is not quite what we call thewoman, my friend...
(Yankees: bunch of fake moralist. It's a fate.)
- This is UNCYCLOPEDIA, a special place for jokes. If you consider this article as "personal attack", just leave and go to the Wikipedia in your language. In this site nobody escapes from jokes; americans, europeans, arabics, brazilians, oceanics, africans and asians are on the target, the whole world!
It also prevents vandals like you on the Wikipedia, because there's not a place for jokes.
Nothing on Uncyclopedia is to be believed seriously, its just to laugh. My country (Australia) has also a stupid article, but I'm not attacking its creators and requesting to delete that like you are doing, because HERE is the place to scoff!
Thank you. --IntroUndOutro 14:15, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
Please change "the only thing they're good at" to "another thing they fail at" and add the statement:
Brazilian soccer players can only score when offside, or distracting the referee with a fake injury. When they do cheat the ball into the net, they parade around the field as if somehow kicking a ball makes up for the pollution, poverty, and child killing death squads which plague the country.
Thanks, --Ih8grep 02:51, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Chip on your shoulder by any chance? They scored a few decent goals this world cup i thought... You can always change it yourself though. Not guarantees that a brazil fan wont change it back again though...--DougalJabber at me. 08:56, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I regged and tried but the button is not there. Article locked me thinks. Like you said, some depraved soccer fan blinded by their allegiance to someone who doesn't know they exist will likely change it back. --Ih8grep 18:05, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
edit Stop the bitching
I already knew that the discussion of this article would be full of stupid angry brazilians that can't laugh about them selves. I am part of a small number of brazilians who can see that this article have a satiric but true vision of the worse side of Brazil (which is the largest). It's all because of the sad fascist past of my loved country, when no one could give one single honest opinion that "hurt", and would be get killed very soon.
In other words, it's all true and shut up!! Look your selves at mirror for God's sake!! LeKoller 01:05, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Oh... This article is a real shit man! I don't laugh nothing... Be funny and just not supid. 18.104.22.168 07:16, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
edit it needs more pictures
i think the article is cool, but with more pictures, it will be better and i think you've just forgotten to write about soccer teams... 22.214.171.124 00:59, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
edit Article about Desciclopédia
Desciclopédia is Uncyclopedia from Brazil, you should create the article on Desciclopédia.
Already did you do an article talking about Brazil you should do the article Unclyclopedia Brazilian.
Alysson-A 18:04, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
I forgot ¬¬, My name in Desciclopédia is Alysson-A
edit Reason for go to Brazil
If you like the hot weather,bitchs,sex(w/out condoms),drugs,ills, AIDS, animals and poor people you will love Brazil.
If you want go to Brazil for laugh of poor people's face... Go! Brazil is the perfect place for laugh. Everthing is a joke in Brazil.
edit Brazilian here
Hello guys, excuse my fellow countrymen. Unfortunately, When it comes to patriotism, most Brazilians are almost as dumb, arrogant and stupid as fat people are. They are always making jokes of other countries flaws, but can't laugh at their own country's problems. I don't blame them, because 90% are 12 year old that have just learned how to spell a word or two on "Engrish", by talking to a gringo in Tibia.
I lol'ed at some parts of this article, but it's still far inferior to Encyclopaedia Dramatica's version. Need to improve.
edit About killing middle-class white people in Brazil
Actually, a criminal is safe only when he kills a POOR BLACK KID here in Brazil (that happens all the time), but he's usually fucked if he even tries to do anything bad to a white middle-class kid. That is something that must be fixed in that session that talks about religions (and about catholicism, specifically).
Hi, i'm brazilian...
Nice article 126.96.36.199 16:36, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Brazil is a place there can you kill, rape, stole and do whatever you want because nobody cares!. 188.8.131.52 07:12, September 3, 2014 (UTC)