|The contents of Blue Screen of Doom were merged into Blue Screen of Death and they now redirect here. For the contribution history and old versions of the merged article please see its history.|
A fatal error has occured at some random number string. Blah Blah BlahEdit
Bill introducing BSoD beta test Edit
'http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/andres_cl/bsod_beta.jpg' Please upload and add a remark. Thanks for this article.
added a nice image
This was fun to read with my Windows.
- I don't know i think it isn't that bad...i did say that remember--Me 22:04, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
Fun Screenshots/Images Edit
Not sure how you would work them into the article but there they are if anyone can come up with a narrative. Tt22 13:37, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
The changes to the section "Origins" (link) were reverted for the following reasons:
- The truncation of the Russian Reversal used in the MSNBC interview kills the joke. Point being that "Game plays you" is so obviously expected that the difficulty in delivering it is therefore "humorous".
- The "hardest game in the history of AI" bit goes against the subjective reality of the piece, since seeing the BSoD means you win the game.
somebody add image startrek-bsod.gif into this article. it is data getting a bsod. ONX 17:34, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
BsoD screensaver by Microsoft Edit
Somebody please add this link to the See Also section:
Stupid captcha image doesn't appear, so I can't do it... 22.214.171.124 11:08, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
Can someone upload pictures of all the supported consoles playing BSoD? Edit
I really want to see the Wii's so called PSoD. --126.96.36.199 16:16, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
DON't redirect System of a Down here Edit
There ought to be a good SOAD parody article. Maybe at the top you could add a joke asking if the user was looking for BSOD instead, but don't delete the System article.
BSoD game fails to load Edit
this discussion has bsod Edit
- Sorry, but discussion pages are (possibly) meant to be serious. And black text on a dark blue background isn't a good idea...
Olympic Games now include an international BSOD competition Edit
Not sure if this actually belongs in UnNews... 
BSoD presentation Edit
What the hell? Edit
What's with the Oscar Wilde quote on the page? is that meant to be there?
Real Blue Screen of Death Program Edit
- http://www.brothersoft.com/blue-screen-of-death-189957.html --188.8.131.52 04:19, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
the youtube link that shows off bill gates' skills with bsod points to a video that has been removed or something. i found another video that might work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NsXHPq71Bs
Now you can play on the talk page!!Edit
Blue background, white text, monospace-- Can it be any better?!184.108.40.206 13:53, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
Why exactly is Down's Syndrome redirecting here? Am I missing something?