From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Also, I feel like we should tie in Netflix somehow, either from a laid-off BB employee insulting Netflix, or someone saying haow Netflix is so much better, simply because Netflix was a big part of BB going out of order I believe; Netflix. Would you like a cookie, sir? 02:16,23October,2010
edit Not a big fan of embeded youtube's in articles...
Let's put it to a vote:
- No Youtube plox. -- Sf13 1033 EST 28 Oct, 2010
- Please no. Now, I know I'm not really taking much part in this due to complete cluelessness, but flash just tends to ruin articles. Please don't keep it. o_O -- 20101028 - 14:46 (UTC)
- Delete. Not a fan of embedded vids in articles, unless they're original (made specifically FOR the article). Would you like a cookie, sir? 19:17,28October,2010
- OK, off with its head Hmmmmm. Interesting vote. I do like youtubes if they fit the subject, but these frat members don't like them. Hmmmm. Should I take the vid out of my Halloween page? Let me know on my talk page, if three frat people say take it out I'll do so (I'll count Lyrithya as one already) Hmmmmmmmm Aleister 19:22 28 10
edit Shall we mainspace this fucker?
- I'd like to think about adding a new section of my own here soon. I'd say if I haven't done anything with it in the next 24 hours we mainspace it. Sound good to everyone or should we just do it now? Cause the article is pretty good right now. -- GUN WotM RotM FBotM VFH SK Maj. ΥΣΣ 1600 EST 19 JAN 2011