From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
this is not very funny. in fact it just seems like a straight up yatzhee bash. now, i was expecting that but in a humorous way. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Thank you for your suggestion! When you feel an article needs fixin', please feel obligated to make whatever changes you feel are needed, (even though they'll probably be reverted 5 seconds later). Uncyclopedia is a wiki, so almost anyone can edit almost any article by almost simply following the edit link almost at the top. You don't even need to log in in most cases! (Although there are some reasons why you might like to...) The Uncyclopedia Cabal encourages you to be italic. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly, and your 6 month ban will fly by faster than you think. If you're not sure how editing works, check out proper wiki formatting, or use the sandbox to try out your vandalizing skills. Woody On Fire! Talking Woody Stalking Woody 20:25, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
What the fuck is this? It isn't funny! Take this back to Encyclopedia Dramatica where it belongs, guy. -HODIS.
- Aw, you took the time to say who you are, even though nobody gives a shit :D Would you like a cookie, sir? 17:11,4August,2010
1. This doesn't seem to fit the style of the overall encyclopedia and seems more to be in the style of "encyclopedia" dramatica. Yes, I'm aware that was pretentitious, no, I don't care. 2. No where, despite being annoyed at Yahtzee quite a bit, has described himself as a "journalist" which is by far the silliest part of his persona, and ripe for "All the President's Men" jokes. 3. I'd like a cookie, chocolate chip please.
- This isn't funny at all. I appreciate the author doesn't like Yahtzee but a massive rant against him thinly disguised as a joke is moronic and not comedic. Can someone re-do this? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Unfortunately, this was featured on the main page and is protected against edit. I agree that it belongs more on ED than here, but Featured Articles are preserved to show our, ahem, history. 14:25 8-Feb-14