From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I wonder who wrote this article, especially the part about Marc Dutroux it's not a subject of joke
the h2g2 allusion is done billiantly
I have nothing against changing name of people,but if you are doing it, then, at least create a profile for it (I speak about "Guy Verhuffenkat")
About Marc Dutroux, it's not me but once someone said "you can laugh about anything, but not with anyone". Since most uncyclopedia's readers have a certain amount of humour, i guess it won't cause any problem.
- Personally, I find the Marc Dutroux stuff a bit distasteful and unrelatedly not funny. Should have made him a flower saleman or something. I don't know... Anyways, the mere fact that Dutroux is mentioned is no more a problem than it is for example to mention Hitler in the Germany-article. So yeah... Whatever. --⇔ 22:56, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
- I wrote the stuff about Dutroux, just like I wrote large sections of the entries on "Brussels" and "Antwerp", and I am a Belgian citizen myself. I guess a lot of Belgians can understand the humour here. (Actually, some people took over my joke and edited other articles, making "Marc Dutroux II" the king of Belgium there as well...). But hey, you have "3 million" people banned because of the Prophet Muhammed, why delete a page on Marc Dutroux? Just a very logical question, from a Belgian inhabitant with a feeling for "dark" jokes.
This is the only part about Dutroux that was written by somebody else. It was added later on.
By the way, I was also the one who re-edited the "Guy Verhuffenkat"-part of the story. Just to make sure that I'm really willing to come up with good funny stories here, I'm not some sort of malevolent user. Thank you.
- bUhh, I thought Belgium didn't actually exist. Check your facts uncyclopedia!
- Give it a few more months 220.127.116.11 00:55, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
Antwerpen is Dutch for ANtwerp.
- BELGIUM! -Sockpuppet of an unregistered user 12:25, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
- Please refrain from using harsh language, Sockpuppet. -kotra 05:58, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations Uncyclopedia, your article about Belgium was featured in a popular magazine in Belgium! P-Magazine is its name! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
I might have sometimes misused the word infamous/unfamous. If there's any "infamous" in the article, it means "not famous". Also, I thought that both "administrational" and "clerical" mean "having to do with official paperwork and stuff".