From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
But enough about that, lets talk about Azerbaijani Porn!
if you really want to talk about porn, start to talk about armenian porn, because it is the best. oneanyone who wrote this article is the greatest motherfucker of the world. I did not like the article. I do not think it is witty or funny mainly stupid I would say.
That would be because your from Azerbaijan to everyone else it is very funny how you third world people are
huh? I find it actually funny. this one is a lot more sarcastic than Armenia's but there's only one negative comment. look at the discussion of that page, if Azerbaijani third world people they must be ninth lol
I did the edit to highlight this (all the below is true):
- The Azeris treat the well earned ESC win of Ell & Nikki as the best thing since life's bread.
- Azeris persecute anyone that stands up against them or for human rights. They promised press freedom yet they attacked Loreen, one of the best ESC entries of modern times, for interviewing rights activist organistation sing for democracy.
- Armenia- who, bar Running Scared, send better entries than Azerbaijan- were not allowed to participate due to Aliyev's anti Armenian policies. This had never happened before, and interferes with the appolitical nature of ESC.
- Iran withdrew its Baku ambassador during the 2012 ESC.
- ESC 2010 winner Lena speaks fluent Azeri as shown with the pic in which she embraces Ell & Nikki -Lena's fave entry from the 2011 year- when handing them the trophy.
- In a group performance of Waterloo in ESC 2012 interval acts, Nigar from Ell & Nikki wore nothing bar a gold curtain - This is a f***ing mum of two!
- Eldar from Ell & Nikki wears pink tops, rolled up sleeves, ripped tops and hevage, as well as ESC participation. In spite of the fact the homosexuality is legal in Azerbaijan, gay people are not welcome there.
- Eldar said when presenting 2012 ESC that Turkey was Azeri neigbour, when it isnt, even taking a break for a lull due to such, eventhough sucessor Loreen was the previous performance. Turkey and Azerbaijan exchange 12s and Nigar held a Turkish flag in celebrations when Ell & Nikki won ESC 2011.
- Cyprus' vote for Azerbaijan in 2012 was suspicious as Sabina Babayeva recieved 8 points from Cyprus, in spite of Cypriot hatred for Turks, in spite of the jury not voting for it- It emerged Cyprus gave large SMS but no phone call. Malta also gives suspiciously high points totals to the Azeris despite no diplomatic relations between the two.
- Azeri postcards in ESC 2012: For Israel it displayed the values of religious freedom. Azerbaijan has Islam majority, but also has one of the world's oldest chruches, and an exclusively Jewish settlement. The postcard of Turkey proclaimed it land of tea, and of Uk claimed it as the land of modern art.
- Ilham Aliyev appears in Borat.
- Running Scared has the line oh God i need you 4 times in the 2:56 song.
- The problem is while an article may be accurate, that doesn't make it funny. And given this is an Engkish language wiki, most of the humour is what is considered funny in Anglophile nations (ie US, UK, etc). Throwing Borat into an article makes it seem less funny and more a repetition of a tired meme. And most of the world don't even remember who won the ESC, or even what the ESC is. For it to be funny it must be humour that people will "get". • Puppy's talk page • 11:46 15 Aug