From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Blanking or otherwise vandalising this page can be dangerous.
Yeah, I made this page to mirror the article on White and Nerdy, which was for Atlantic Records. If anybody can make the text even bigger, that'd be great. Making it blue, too would be good. Shut up. I've already sucked at Wikimedia. --Cyber95 04:54, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- I've restored Hinoa4's version, per Forum:Weird Al vandalizes Wikipedia! It should be funny for hours - David Gerard 10:00, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
- Still funny. 00:48, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- Damn that's funny!
- The text should be changed to match that of the song. But damn, that's still funny. KeypadSDM 09:45, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
The most hilarious article I've seen on Uncyclopedia so far! I was on the floor laughing my ass off for hours! --19:40, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
WP had the same incident with vandals who types the infamous "YOU SUCK" in big bold letters about several times.--Jtaylor1 03:44, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
edit Why protecting?
- You see nothing above this. NOTHING!! -- 03:01, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
If this page was plagiarised directly from Smiddle's sv:Atlantic Records, perhaps you folks should own up to it or at least create the proper inter-language links in the sidebar? As far as I know, ChixpyBot and the like do not do this for you if this is a protected page. --16:46, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
edit Too far
Just to start with, I wasn't even vandalizing Wikipedia! I made it look like it to be funny, but that doesn't mean I really did! Now everyone is doing it, but since both unwiki and enwiki are protected I can't be amused by the real people doing it. No one should be copying me in the first place. "Weird Al" Yankovic 19:59, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- And I know we got one of these, but this is the editing version, mine is the saved version. YOU SUCK TKF! "Weird Al" Yankovic Albuquerque! 04:18, 18 December 2007 (UTC)