Talk:Arab-Israeli Conflict (video game)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Arab-Israeli Conflict (video game) article.
perhaps this article should be expanded, maybe as far back as the events of 1948?--Jsonitsac 03:51, 9 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- if you can do it and bring the funny, ya'ala! meantime i'm still working on this slowly, hoping for some wiseass to join me -Spasticfreak
edit This is a pile of crap
I mean, a BIG pile of crap
- Then help out Mr. Anonymous, help out and quit your whining. --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 19:45, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Need a scorecard
You can't tell the players apart without a scorecard. Perhaps some small icon could be attached with the username, like an Israeli flag for the Israelis, and a
mushroom cloud appropriate cultural symbol for the Palestinians. Just a thought. -- BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 15:54, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe we do need a scorecard? I'll try to make one. --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 16:16, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
Excellent article: funny as hell, consistent, well written, thought out, etc. etc. don't make me smack you to compensate. Just thought this page could use it.--Medvedev (scream) 10:13, 10 September 2006 (UTC)
- Much as I'd like to take credit for it, it is a community written article. It started out a bit weak and needed some more dialog and players added. Then anonymous users jumped in and I went with the flow and what they wrote. Reverting vandalism, and rewriting some of the dialog. Trying to show both sides of the conflict, with allies, diplomats, etc. Even Fox News and CNN got involved somehow. :) Anyway I wrote a scorecard which was requested above. I hope it helps to sort out things better and see who is who. Someone can nominate it for featured article if they wish, but as I hear more on the conflict, I'll try to add in more events as I hear about them. --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 22:55, 10 September 2006 (UTC)
I love it, but a few changes are needed. First lostprophets is spelled with a lowercase L and second of all they are not whiny emos. I imagine you got this impression from the rooftops video. I'd change it myself, but I don't feel like it at the moment. (talk) 22:55, 17 September 2006 (UTC)
- I did not add lostprophets, some anonymous user did. I never heard of them before and used Oscar Wilde to represent them. I read on their web site that they are rock/alternative/new wave and I changed that in the text. How about I change it to LostProphet so as not to be confused with the band lostprophets? Ok? --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 21:39, 17 September 2006 (UTC)
No, don't change the lostprophets to Lost Prophet, that's one of the things that made this article really funny to me, good job, by the way. It's nice that you help keep the article running
- Well I figure someone has to be the pyromaniac to fan these sparks into a raging fire. :) Ok Lostprophet becomes Lostprophets again but still links to Oscar Wilde. Due to lack of a lostprophets article that was the best I could do, and it is a tradition to work Oscar into an article if possible anyway. :) --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 04:50, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
the first one is the best. there's a part about pro-Jewish propaganda that really creeped me out...
What a bunch of Israeli propaganda, ain't it? Alpha 16:49, 9 October 2007 (UTC) Alpha
edit this racist shit...
makes israel look like a dump, with al do respect to the America the greatest (the iraqy war) nation in the world with the amazing military (pearl harvor) achievments, the writer of this article has no idea what israel is.