From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on February 10, 2015.
The result of the discussion was Kept.
Is anyone here skilled in photoshop? This article could use some photos but I suck at doing that.. so feel free. --Sir Cornbread 02:49, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
canon (plural: canons)
- a generally accepted principle.
- The trial must proceed according to the canons of law.
- A group of literary works that are generally accepted as representing a field or The works of a writer that have been accepted as authentic
- "the durable canon of American short fiction" William Styron.
- the entire Shakespeare canon
- A Eucharistic Prayer, particularly, the Roman Canon
- a religious law or body of law decreed by the church
- We must proceed according to canon law.
- An ecclesiastical title.
- a piece of music in which the same melody is played by different voices, but beginning at different times.
- Pachelbel’s Canon has become very popular.
- wait is the anti-grue the protector of emoes? or does he just kill the killer of emoes for fun? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
edit Eurg-Itna and Chuck Norris
I found a mistake. In the Eurg-Itna section, it says this:
and destroy all unworthy and distrustful grues, eurgs, and the anti-grue, Jesus, Bananarama, and Chuck Norris (yes, that's right, NO ONE IS SAFE.),
However, it's a known fact that Chuck Norris can't be defeated in any way whatsoever. It's probably just a mistake made by the writer, but this could even be considered heresy and thus should be changed, eh?