This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Anarchy article.
I can't decide whether or not this is better than the last article. Better written, I guess, but it's the oldest most worn-out tactic on this site: "Hey guys I'm blurting my political thoughts by reversing them with sarcasm!"
yeah man whatever delete this shit or find who wrote it and gang rape the bieeetcha cause its not fun at all its just some anarcho-fag-ilikethingsinmyass saying that anarchy is cool-a and trying to be fun. and that sucks. because articles about nazis and jesus are agressive and sucked and this one is so wiki-like or anarchopedia-like (yeah the bitches made one and sucks because they suck) with poor poor jokes.
Okay, I've rewritten the whole thing. Some sections are missing, but I got distracted making top trumps. By the way, Proudhon looks dead similar to Bill Oddie :). TheRappingShoe 21:35, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
edit From Pee Review
I've re-written the whole Anarchy page, as the general consensus was that it sucked. Hopefully mine doesn't suck quite so much? :| PS It's still unfinished - feel free to finish it as it would save me effort.TheRappingShoe 21:39, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- The article needs more wikilinks in the sentences. And the numbered list should be made by using # symbols. --Sbluen 21:53, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- An anarchist bat, resolutely hanging downside-up, as is his right as an autonomous individual
- Shouldn't that be downside-down, or upside-up? --DrObvious 07:04, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, I've fixed the above points.
- It's kind of ironic how ordered this article is. --Kelpan 21:23, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
This is a very unfunny and stupid article. It contains stereotypes which are not true (the bomb) and an untrue definition (disorder or anomos). This needs to be deleted immediately because it is not funny and seems like someone misinformed about the subject (humor). --Ionas Dalton Freeman 22:07, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- I agree with you. It is poorly formatted and too listy. --Slavemaster2 23:50, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
edit Hillary Clinton Caption
Can someone please explain to me what's funny about this? I'm not going to revert it or anything, it's just I don't udnerstand. And don't say 'It's not funny if you have to explain it'. Munci 13:45, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
- An "Arkie" is a person from Arkansas. Think The Grapes of Wrath...no, it's not about grapes...you see, it sounds like "anarchy"...it's a homonym...no, that's not a homo joke...it's a PUN...you know...a play on........oh gawd... Professor Fate 23:39, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
Ah. I would've got it had I known the first bit but not knowing should be understandable considering I'm Scottish. What's The Grapes of Wrath about? I've never heard of that before. Munci 12:33, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, Scotland. I wanted to go there on our last adventure, but there was no Chunnel in those days and I have a propensity for seasickness as you no doubt remember. I understand they have this thing called "humour" over there. Do you know if it is etymolocially related to "humor"? As for the book, while the Professor posseses great knowledge of both literature and grapes, it is more efficient to refer you to that other humorless site--I mean that other, humorless site.  Regards, Professor Fate 16:32, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
Yes, humour exists. It's one of those things people think are just a myth til they actually come to Scotland like the Loch Ness Monster, haggis or the NHS. However, it usually involves the pointing out of sexual innuendos and American neologisms like 'Arkie' do not exist in the U-word. Munci 09:37, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
Hey, since 'An Arkie' is a pun, doesn't that then make saying 'an Arkie bitch' doubly a pun and thus better to put? Munci 01:03, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- A double pun would constitute cruel and unusual punishment, forbidden by the U.S. Constitution. While the Professor is evil he is scrupulously patriotic. Of course if you are not an American there is nothing preventing you from changing it. Heh-heh, thank God for those European savages. Professor Fate 03:24, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
I love the explanation for "Post Anarchism" and "Post Modern Anarchism"
I made some adjustments to "Anarchy in practice" hope ya like it. remember, don't be so serious about this site, I myself am an Anarchist.--RawDanger 07:16, December 18, 2009 (UTC)