From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit <pre>-formatted (or space-prefixed) boxes
The text in these boxes does need to be set off in some way, but I don't think this is the right way to do it. And even if it is the right way to do it, the pre-formatted lines shouldn't be so long that they won't fit on a 1280x1024 monitor in fullscreen with the default fonts in IE and Safari (which they are).
I don't want to tamper with someone else's article while it's in the middle of VFH voting (especially since, as I said, it needs to be set off in some way and I'm not sure what way). But someone needs to fix this, because it's the only thing marring an otherwise-great article. --Falcotron 22:17, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for fixing it. As I said, I didn't want to tamper with it and have any chance of being responsible for this article not winning the vote. --Falcotron 03:26, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
edit I love this article very, very much
I just wanted to say. Wehpudicabok 04:01, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
edit I made the RATM quote.
Anybody get it? Those who do, do you like it? Barcode711 00:48, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Screw it, it wasn't in the spirit of the article. Deleted it. Barcode711 20:58, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
Perfection, in a word --11:05, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
I won't touch this article again for some time. If I do I'll wait till I've got good ideas. I may start a new article about the American Dream and the rest of the world to avoid altering the featured article. Proxima Centauri 15:31, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
edit A new slogan to advertise the USA, 2010's
edit Great Scott!
All this while i thought that:
- American Dream is something you cannot have without a Green Card that you must apply for online and pay in American Dollars.
- It is a dream but i have to learn english so that it turns out in america and not my Hokkien dialect from Taiwan.
- It is getting easier because now the voters are mostly non-americans and even don't mind voting a kenyan's son into the White House.
- You get it only by passing the acting exam in Hollywood. Then you do not have to try so hard finding a girlfriend with a car and a parking lot to make out.
- - Red1 10:35, 26 December 2008 (UTC)