From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
T. rex (disambiguation)
While people usually think T. rex refers to a dinosaur, there's a lot of other things it can refer to:
- Tachyoryctes rex, the majestic mole rat which rules over the lands of Mount Kenya
- Thoristella rex, the royal sea snail which commands the seas surrounding New Zealand
- Trialeurodes rex, the grandiose whitefly known to colonize ferns
- Tyrannasorus rex, the exalted beetle that used to dominate the Dominican Republic
- Tyrannobdella rex, the leech monarch whose tyrannical demeanor has created the myth of the chupacabra
- Tyrannochthonius rex, the tyrannical pseudoscorpion which royally screws its prey with its bigass claws
- Tyrannomyrmex rex, some really weird looking ant
- Tyrannosaurus rex, the tyrant lizard king of North America and hence the rest of the world as well
- ↑ Ironically enough, when listed alphabetically, the dinosaur usually ends up last.
- ↑ It would scare away its enemies by telling them its scientific name. It went extinct when its predators finally figured out that Tyrannosaurus rex had died out a little while ago.
- ↑ Some people think it's the disfigured product of several generations of incest.
- ↑ Probably the most badass dinosaur ever.