Slashdot.org/John Carmack and Firefox
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
News for nerds. Stuff that is unimportant and pulled from various web sites across the internets and really doesn't matter all that much.
from the oops-we-did-it-again-we-messed-up-the-news-got-lost-on-the-net-oh-baby-baby dept.
First, we would like to apologize for linking directly to the Firefox 2.0 download and stealing their bandwidth; we understand how that is a problem now. We also would like to apologize for an article posted that claimed to link to an interview with John Carmack about the Doom 3 expansion pack, Resurrection of Evil. Not only did the interview turn out to be completely falsified, but Doom 3:RoE turned out to already have been released over two years ago. Oops :)
► itsatrap, recall, whatcouldpossiblygowrong (tagging beta)
- Don't worry about it (Score:5, Informative)
- by R0xst4r
- You did your best :)
- Guitar HERO!!!!
- Re: Don't worry about it (Score:5, Informative)
- by j8rt4
- I agree :)
- I for one.. (Score:5, Funny)
- by 3r3t4kjjf
- I for one welcome our new slashback overlords!
- THIS IS GETTING WORSE THAN DIGG (Score:-1, Flamebait)
- by Anonymous Coward
- PISS FUCK SLASHDOT IS BECOMING LIKE DIGG AHHHHH LETS KILL OURSELVES!