From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Sam may refer to:
- Sam Allardyce, NFL sports agent and the first child to be conceived from two male parents.
- Sam Fisher, Secret agent and professional badass.
- Sam Houston, founder of Texas.
- Sam Neill, New Zealand actor and third most popular celebrity behind that guy who was first to climb that unusually tall hill in the Himalayas, the fat dude with the beard of wrote that trilogy that takes longer to watch than all the Queen's Christmas Speeches combined and those very angry sheep.
- Sam Raimi, American film director and keeper of the Necronomican.
- Sam Totman, guitarist for the English band DragonFARCE, who after a single Budweiser thinks he is hiding his clumsy guitar playing.
- Sam Walton, the Antichrist and founder of Walmart.