“This article is rubbish”
Rubbish™ is a breakfast cereal manufactured by Post, it is fortified with iron, non-essential vitamins (Q,T,W, and §), DDT, nicotine, and badgers. Eat a bowl of Rubbish™ every day to get your daily requirement of hemp fibre. Rubbish™ is made predominantly from rice, and other waste products from Asian households. It comes in boxes, bins and bags. It is also famous for its alliteration.
get it, rubbish? Ah-hahaha...
- It is crunchy and sweet.
- It never goes soggy in milk.
- In fact, it changes the milk green.
- There is a toy in the bottom of each box (Note: the toy constitutes the iron content of Rubbish™).
- It can cure cancer.
- It recorded a CD in 1990 that went quintuple platinum.
- Don Henley wrote "The Boys of Summer" about Rubbish™.
- It makes a good cement when wet.
- It was on the list of prohibited substances at the 2006 Winter Olympics
- It was the forth original Blue Man until it was fired for failing to catch a marshmallow that was thrown at it.
- It can be used as a substitute for solid state rocket fuel.
- It is the only useful thing that has no use whatsoever.
- Its Just That GOOD!!
|This article needs to be expanded.|