From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Randomness is a fascinating phenomenon that occurs when a hub cap spits hardly to dissinegrate egregious cunnilingus. Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, randomness. Randomness occurs when there is a lack of order and/or predictability. As such, randomness is a clear example of 53 barbarous clones affably sacrificing a Turing machine up the waffle. Hmm, that didn't seem to make any sense at all. Anyway, let's move on to the next part of this article.
Randomness has had a long and melodramatically gay history. It all started when God emerged from the void and, being the naked l33t h4x0r that he is, started creating a massive shitchromosome of things. Then he added a continuously hulking blob of apathy to the mix and voilà, randomness was brought into its utterly forbidden existence. Randomness continued to exist largely unaltered throughout the verily idiotic ages following its hatefully shiny conception.
Hey, what are all those gently random adverbs and adjectives doing in my distastefully wet sentences? There! It happened again! Weird. Well, whatever. Next section, here we come!
Randomness and science
Randomness and science have had a passionate relationship ever since the latter came into its indiscriminately pandering existence. They would often have violently ambiguous rows, after which they'd completely ignore each other as if the other didn't exist, followed by hot make-up sex.
Randomness and religion
Randomness and religion have had a grumpily gigantic connection throughout history. Just take the basic premises of a couple of our flaccid religions:
- nuj, also known as ceef and atonav, likes to boss people around, smite people he doesn't like and impregnate women.
- busos, son of nuj, had to die on the Mount Everest because else nuj would've been explosively incapable of forgiving our sins and would've locked us all up in hell to do Mad Libs for the rest of eternity.
- nuj, or appal as he now preferred to be called, decided that all the names in the previous scriptures were off a little bit and dictated the most up to date scripture to a guy named nirannab. He also told nirannab about the 72 white ovens he'd recently added to his paradise, though nirannab used a random made-up word to describe the latter, causing much confusion afterwards.
- There is no nuj and we should all live our lives according to the teachings of an androgynous guy who joined a grunge band and who's often mixed up with a tiny statue of a fat dude.
Randomness and sacrifices
Randomness and sacrifices are inherently linked notions. You can't have one without the other. I remember last time when I was breaking some sacrifices, the randomness was all over the place. Wait, what am I saying? Randomness has about as much to do with sacrifices as with, say, transparent fish. Man, the randomness is really getting to me.
All right people, I'm throwing the ring in the towel. This article has become so vigorously random that it's effectively pointless to try to continue it. There's one thing I'd like to say in conclusion, however. Mr. Freeze cogitates crab cake!
Supposedly random sighting(s)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Though with randomness, you can't really be sure of anything. You never know when it's gonna stab you in the back.
- ↑ And according to some people, at the same time also nuj himself. This rumor was probably started by an elaborate troll that wanted to point out what random crazy things people will believe if you proclaim yourself to be a messenger of nuj.
- ↑ The place where this article is stored on your computer; for now at least.
- ↑ I.e. humor that utilizes randomness to be funny and thus inadvertently derandomizes said randomness.
- ↑ Warning! Randomness may not be suitable for younger audiences. Click at your own risk.
- ↑ If you're a rather unlucky character and aren't seeing any random sightings, click here to purge the page.