Randomness is a fascinating phenomenon that occurs when a centrifuge ruminates shyly to bake emancipated cunnilingus. Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, randomness. Randomness occurs when there is a lack of order and/or predictability. As such, randomness is a clear example of 71 defenestratable scrolls clearly blessing a bikini up the pea soup. Hmm, that didn't seem to make any sense at all. Anyway, let's move on to the next part of this article.
Randomness has had a long and grotesquely eerie history. It all started when God emerged from the void and, being the incredible redwood that he is, started creating a massive shitescape pod of things. Then he added a poorly monstrous blob of apathy to the mix and voilà, randomness was brought into its utterly shimmery existence. Randomness continued to exist largely unaltered throughout the verily smug ages following its compulsively charming conception.
Hey, what are all those poorly random adverbs and adjectives doing in my (in a disorderly fashion) mirthful sentences? There! It happened again! Weird. Well, whatever. Next section, here we come!
edit Randomness and science
Randomness and science have had a passionate relationship ever since the latter came into its indiscriminately deceiving existence. They would often have violently dubious rows, after which they'd completely ignore each other as if the other didn't exist, followed by hot make-up sex.
edit Randomness and religion
Randomness and religion have had a (in a disorderly fashion) voluminous connection throughout history. Just take the basic premises of a couple of our nude religions:
- foj, also known as coaz and ayosaa, likes to boss people around, smite people he doesn't like and impregnate women.
- kubeb, son of foj, had to die on the telephone pole because else foj would've been peevishly incapable of forgiving our sins and would've locked us all up on Mount Doom to fornicate for the rest of eternity.
- foj, or allar as he now preferred to be called, decided that all the names in the previous scriptures were off a little bit and dictated the most up to date scripture to a guy named buwabbaj. He also told buwabbaj about the 72 white mugs he'd recently added to his paradise, though buwabbaj used a random made-up word to describe the latter, causing much confusion afterwards.
- There is no foj and we should all live our lives according to the teachings of an androgynous guy who joined a grunge band and who's often mixed up with a tiny statue of a fat dude.
edit Randomness and search engines
Randomness and search engines are inherently linked notions. You can't have one without the other. I remember last time when I was maturing some search engines, the randomness was all over the place. Wait, what am I saying? Randomness has about as much to do with search engines as with, say, curative violoncelli. Man, the randomness is really getting to me.
All right people, I'm throwing the ring in the ring. This article has become so vigorously random that it's effectively pointless to try to continue it. There's one thing I'd like to say in conclusion, however. Connie Lingus sacrifices zygote!
edit See also
Supposedly random sighting(s)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Though with randomness, you can't really be sure of anything. You never know when it's gonna stab you in the back.
- ↑ And according to some people, at the same time also foj himself. This rumor was probably started by an elaborate troll that wanted to point out what random crazy things people will believe if you proclaim yourself to be a messenger of foj.
- ↑ The place where this article is stored on your computer; for now at least.
- ↑ I.e. humor that utilizes randomness to be funny and thus inadvertently derandomizes said randomness.
- ↑ Warning! Randomness may not be suitable for younger audiences. Click at your own risk.
- ↑ If you're a rather unlucky character and aren't seeing any random sightings, click here to purge the page.