Randomness is a fascinating phenomenon that occurs when an oven complements riotously to pander idiotic cunnilingus. Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, randomness. Randomness occurs when there is a lack of order and/or predictability. As such, randomness is a clear example of 67 malevolent rifles disturbingly suffocating a hub cap up the brand. Hmm, that didn't seem to make any sense at all. Anyway, let's move on to the next part of this article.
Randomness has had a long and continuously pricey history. It all started when God emerged from the void and, being the oozing Kodak that he is, started creating a massive shitnexus of things. Then he added a crazily titanic blob of apathy to the mix and voilà, randomness was brought into its utterly sheer existence. Randomness continued to exist largely unaltered throughout the verily lovely ages following its disturbingly demoralizing conception.
Hey, what are all those shyly random adverbs and adjectives doing in my with composure retarded sentences? There! It happened again! Weird. Well, whatever. Next section, here we come!
edit Randomness and science
Randomness and science have had a passionate relationship ever since the latter came into its indiscriminately blessing existence. They would often have violently folksy rows, after which they'd completely ignore each other as if the other didn't exist, followed by hot make-up sex.
edit Randomness and religion
Randomness and religion have had a (in a disorderly fashion) voluminous connection throughout history. Just take the basic premises of a couple of our folksy religions:
- kuk, also known as piac and emajea, likes to boss people around, smite people he doesn't like and impregnate women.
- Juwiw, son of kuk, had to die on the pile of hotdogs because else kuk would've been heartlessly incapable of forgiving our sins and would've locked us all up in hell to fornicate for the rest of eternity.
- kuk, or errev as he now preferred to be called, decided that all the names in the previous scriptures were off a little bit and dictated the most up to date scripture to a guy named wujewweg. He also told wujewweg about the 72 white virii he'd recently added to his paradise, though wujewweg used a random made-up word to describe the latter, causing much confusion afterwards.
- There is no kuk and we should all live our lives according to the teachings of an androgynous guy who joined a grunge band and who's often mixed up with a tiny statue of a fat dude.
edit Randomness and beach balls
Randomness and beach balls are inherently linked notions. You can't have one without the other. I remember last time when I was constructing some beach balls, the randomness was all over the place. Wait, what am I saying? Randomness has about as much to do with beach balls as with, say, absorbent centrifuges. Man, the randomness is really getting to me.
All right people, I'm throwing the ring in the towel. This article has become so vigorously predictable that it's effectively pointless to try to continue it. There's one thing I'd like to say in conclusion, however. King You agrees bomb!
edit See also
Supposedly random sighting(s)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Though with randomness, you can't really be sure of anything. You never know when it's gonna stab you in the back.
- ↑ And according to some people, at the same time also kuk himself. This rumor was probably started by an elaborate troll that wanted to point out what random crazy things people will believe if you proclaim yourself to be a messenger of kuk.
- ↑ The place where this article is stored on your computer; for now at least.
- ↑ I.e. humor that utilizes randomness to be funny and thus inadvertently derandomizes said randomness.
- ↑ Warning! Randomness may not be suitable for younger audiences. Click at your own risk.
- ↑ If you're a rather unlucky character and aren't seeing any random sightings, click here to purge the page.