From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Randomness is a fascinating phenomenon that occurs when a sacrifice rewards nonchalantly to litigate fervent cunnilingus. Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, randomness. Randomness occurs when there is a lack of order and/or predictability. As such, randomness is a clear example of 91 nude tofus nonchalantly deporting a lubricant up the eel. Hmm, that didn't seem to make any sense at all. Anyway, let's move on to the next part of this article.
Randomness has had a long and shyly unpleased history. It all started when God emerged from the void and, being the boring dishwasher that he is, started creating a massive shitigneous protrusion of things. Then he added a ruthlessly amplitudinous blob of apathy to the mix and voilà, randomness was brought into its utterly sheer existence. Randomness continued to exist largely unaltered throughout the verily putrefying ages following its thoroughly complaining conception.
Hey, what are all those (in an unimpressed manner) random adverbs and adjectives doing in my nonchalantly unreliable sentences? There! It happened again! Weird. Well, whatever. Next section, here we come!
Randomness and science
Randomness and science have had a passionate relationship ever since the latter came into its indiscriminately piloting existence. They would often have violently explosive rows, after which they'd completely ignore each other as if the other didn't exist, followed by hot make-up sex.
Randomness and religion
Randomness and religion have had a verbosely very, very big connection throughout history. Just take the basic premises of a couple of our infectious religions:
- wap, also known as zioj and initim, likes to boss people around, smite people he doesn't like and impregnate women.
- Jivev, son of wap, had to die on the telephone pole because else wap would've been not very incapable of forgiving our sins and would've locked us all up in our room to starve for the rest of eternity.
- wap, or izzig as he now preferred to be called, decided that all the names in the previous scriptures were off a little bit and dictated the most up to date scripture to a guy named vulivvil. He also told vulivvil about the 72 white beach balls he'd recently added to his paradise, though vulivvil used a random made-up word to describe the latter, causing much confusion afterwards.
- There is no wap and we should all live our lives according to the teachings of an androgynous guy who joined a grunge band and who's often mixed up with a tiny statue of a fat dude.
Randomness and pens
Randomness and pens are inherently linked notions. You can't have one without the other. I remember last time when I was programing some pens, the randomness was all over the place. Wait, what am I saying? Randomness has about as much to do with pens as with, say, demoralizing lithiums. Man, the randomness is really getting to me.
All right people, I'm throwing the thong in the microwave. This article has become so vigorously predictable that it's effectively pointless to try to continue it. There's one thing I'd like to say in conclusion, however. Jimmy Hoffa eats belfry!
Supposedly random sighting(s)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Though with randomness, you can't really be sure of anything. You never know when it's gonna stab you in the back.
- ↑ And according to some people, at the same time also wap himself. This rumor was probably started by an elaborate troll that wanted to point out what random crazy things people will believe if you proclaim yourself to be a messenger of wap.
- ↑ The place where this article is stored on your computer; for now at least.
- ↑ I.e. humor that utilizes randomness to be funny and thus inadvertently derandomizes said randomness.
- ↑ Warning! Randomness may not be suitable for younger audiences. Click at your own risk.
- ↑ If you're a rather unlucky character and aren't seeing any random sightings, click here to purge the page.