| This page is a work in progress|
But let's give it a chance. The author will finish it later.
Or maybe not. Should they choose the latter, within seven days, this page will not exist anymore.
Now, go away!
Health Warning: Putting this template on a page consisting of a few lines or worse will not save you and may actually get you banned.
|Index of all||Random category|
“Be a better psychiatrist and the world will beat a psychopath to your door.”Psychopaths, or sociopaths, are people whose only real crime is that they have their eye on the prize all the time. The poor psychopath has been sorely maligned by popular culture. This article attempts to set the record straight.
A list of stereotypes and the realities behind them
- Psychopaths are geniuses
- This is such a load of bunk that it can be dismissed in a heartbeat. Some psychopaths are the dumbest people I've ever met, and have no remorse, even for themselves. As their lives implode around them, they don't seem to comprehend their own plight. A lot of them are loudmouthed and overbearing. That is not my definition of smart.
- Psychopaths, for all their charm, have no love for others
- This is unfair to psychopaths. You haven't given them a chance. Come on. One more. Just one more chance. Pretty please?
- Psychopaths would slice your throat as soon as look at you
- You've been watching too many Hollywood movies, haven't you? That machete that you found in your psychopathic boyfriend's dresser drawer wasn't for harming anyone! It's a hobby of his! He's a knife collector! Sharpens that one every day. He takes care of his stuff.