From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is a list of articles to be promoted on the Science portal page. You will help us if you at least run a spell check on the article you add here. The idea of a separate page (instead of instant promotion) is that someone reads through the articles -> improved quality.
- Laws of Physics Self-nom; voted as a "good" article on Hyperbole's VFG page. --The Great Lung Sphincter of Nebuchadnezzar 13:36, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ussher I assume this page is active now, self-nom. --Mnb'z 05:41, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Scrub typhus: the geographic distribution of phenotypic and genotypic variants of Orientia tsutsugamushi by Hyperbole, featured.
- Cell biologists are cooler than molecular biologists by Hyperbole, featured.
- American (species) featured.
- Benson's 4-D House Of Pancakes (my favourite article on physics)
- Turing Duck Test by Hyperbole, featured. He's quite good at this.
- That time I accidentally miscalculated the date of creation during my sojourn in London
- Marie Curie featured. The above selection of articles was added by IronLung 03:02, 30 May 2009 (UTC).
- Hydrogen featured.
- Idiotic Table of the Elements featured.
- Heat death of the universe featured. IronLung 22:51, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- George Washington Carver self-nom, was almost quasi-featured. --Mnb'z 06:58, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Laws_of_Anime_Physics assorted noms. --Mnb'z 06:58, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- 1,3-beta-galactosyl-N-acetylhexosamine phosphorylase I like it. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 09:11, 30 June 2009 (UTC)