From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Past This Day in History
- May 26 1862: President Lincoln signs into law the Homeless Act. This allows middle class americans with no money to steal over 160 acres from the poor.
- May 1 1999: The gates of Hell open wide and from the depths emerges the first episode of the great satanic demon known as SpongeBob SquarePants.
- August 12 30 BC: Cleopatara VII utters her final words. "What the hell is a snake doing in my..OUCH!!!"
- January 25 1504: Michelangelo almost exposes is homosexuality by grinning and drooling as he carefully sculpts "The David"'s penis.
- July 10 1967: 14 hippies die from massive tie-die exposure.