From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I can't get into med school, I am too dumb to do or understand chemistry, I am too chicken to cut rats in Biology...That is why I chose Pharmacy ~Random unknown Pharmacist.
Apothecaries (as Pharmacists are known in fancy language) are people who can't get into med school, too dumb to do Chemistry, to chicken to cut rats in Biology.
edit Role as drug dealers, no, not that kind of drug dealer
- Pharmacists offer general medical advice, psychological counseling, and a wide range of health services such as surgery and midwifery, which often results in death for people who took their advice seriously.
- In between appointments, pharmacists take drugs.
- Pharmacists are also experts in tooth extraction and other advanced dental procedures.
- Pharmacists carry on their trade through a retail shop called a pharmacy, where they wear their lab coat and walk around doing nothing.
- Treatments and surgeries are conducted by the pharmacist in the sterilized back room of the conveniently-located neighborhood pharmacy using modern, homemade tools.
- Pharmacology was introduced when the discovery of cheese on the moon was found.
- Pharmacists are sometimes scolded by doctors for trying too hard to act like a doctor.
- Pharmacists plays an important role in being used as lab rats for testing new drugs.
They were taught a 101 ways to wear their lab coat. They may learn a little bit about biology and chemistry.
The watchwords in pharmacist's training are do nothing and look good in your white coat in a drug store everyday.
edit Continuing education
It is pointless, no matter how much they learn, they will forever be stuck as the dudes in white lab coat standing around in the drug store.
edit Future trends
No future for dudes in white coat. *Read above.
edit See also