From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
November 4: Artifical Limb Awareness Diurnal Period
- 0 - Jesus born. Judaism prepares for storm, as Jesus sports an artificial brain, contrary to Scripture.
- 200 - Oedipus: One Bad Mothafucka released by Mythic Records, goes triple platinum.
- 1600 and something - Descartes decides the mind is separate from the body, through logical reasoning and skeptical doubt. Jewishism prepares for storm, as minds are contrary to Scripture.
- 1617 William Shakespeare arrested for posting his Crabs to The Spanish Inquisition. Nobody expected that!
- 1939 - After centuries of waiting, Judaism gets its storm.
- 1994 - Louie Anderson caught exposing himself at Wyoming Womens' Rights Rally.
- 2001 - God wins Mega-Ball lottery. Fix suspected.
- 2005 - Today is the day after the day that was two days before tomorrow.
- 2006 - Ikea declares war on Hinduism.
- 2007 – Sikorski Aircraft and Swarovski Crystal merge and become Sikofwarskiski Crystal Aircraft. Their first project code named “The Flying Glass Thingy” shatters into a million pieces upon landing rendering it useless. U.S. government purchases 2,839 units.
- 2008 - Thanks to ACORN, Americans can vote in the 2008 United States Presidential Election on Uncyclopedia.
- 2008 - George W. Bush defeats Saddam Hussein in the United States Presidential Election of 2008.
- 2009 - List of people who steal lists is stolen.
- 2012 - Mexicans win gold, silver, and bronze in Olympic Lawnmowing.
- 2013 - Australian Federal Election won unanimously by the country's new "Democratic" leader identifying himself only as LMS and ruling with an iron fist. All poor people immediately evicted from country. Economy booms.
- 2016 - Mexicans win gold, silver, and bronze in Olympic Lawnmowing (again, and again, again.......)
- 2030 - We lost Waldo.
- 2517 - Malcolm Reynolds elected President. His 7 year term was abruptly cancelled after only 11 weeks.