From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
November 29: Third annual Day of NEIN!, Spell all 'C' words with a 'K' day (UK High Schools)
- 1854 - Australians rebel and wave the Eureka Flag. As usual, American government takes all credit from the Aussies.
- 1939 - Britain asks ze Germans nicely to pul out of ze Poland... but dis ist NEIN day und so ze german public shouts! und so hitler said NEIN!!!
- 1983 - In a publicity stunt gone bad, Carman decapitates R&B star Marvin Gaye.
- 1983 - Band Aid release the little known Do They Know It's Christmas? (1983 Version)
- 1984 - Chocolate rations were increased from 30 grams to 20 grams.
- 1991 - David Copperfield stuns world by causing Statue of Liberty to vanish into thin air.
- 1992 - After a year-long search, NYPD gives up search for missing statue, citing lack of cooperation by local eyewitnesses.
- 1990 - Taking advantage of the 'C with K' day, someone wrote 'KUNT' on the blackboard, and was praised for thinking before being expelled.
- 1993 - Retaliating against "police harassment" after authorities bring charges against him in relation to disappearance of Queens, Copperfield destroys Manhattan Island with his penis.
- Today - Someone is throwing a party and you aren't invited.
- Today - Bob got rob by Dennis
- 2002 - As a special treat, high school pupils in England are allowed to play Kommanden and Konquer, but not Command and Conquer. When pupils discovered the game only existed with a 'C', there was a mass rebellion.
- 2003 - Sally Webster and Pat Butcher partake in civil partnership
- 2003 - Rumsfeld attemps to use magic in order to find WMD. Results are not as expected.
- 2004 - Metropolitian Police release statement condeming Oscar Wilde
- 2005 - Oscar Wilde wins high court battle with Metropolitian Police. Oscar Wilde spends settlement winnings on Cocaine
- 2005 - Snape kills Dumbledore using magic.
- 2005 - In Soviet Russia, magic kills Snape using YOU!
- 2006 - Someone will throw another party to commemorate the one-year anniversary of their supreme triumph in having prevented you from attending their party the previous year; this timeyou will be invited
- 2006 - Dick Chaney made some guy's head disappear. He later claimed that he was trying to make a rabbit come out of his hat but missed.
- 2006 - A young boy is brutally beaten at school after spelling the word 'Comrade' instead of 'Komrad'
- 2006 - Triumph, the talking dog, gets neutered.
- 2007 - Just before dying of throat cancer, someone will write you out of their will for having failed to come to their party the year before last.
- 2123 - The Magic Circle becomes corrupt after using their 'powers' for brutal mass-murder. The circle collapses... into more of an oval shape to be honest.
- 2586 - Armageddon.
- 2587 - Duke Nukem Forever.
- AAAA - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.