From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Nintencats is a videogame developed by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. Very few videogame fans know of this game, which came out in Japan 6 months before the very popular Nintendogs. Terrible sales ensured that the game never came out in North America. Game critics have declared this game incredibly frustrating and intensely realistic. This is definitely sad.
Players buy their Nintencat at the beginning of the game, choosing from a variety of available breeds, then spend time with their new pet. They try time and again to call their Nintencat to play with them, without success.
Nintencats is completely different from Nintendogs. If you thought trying to teach some dogs who always listen was hard, be prepared to insert this game into your DS. You must then use the touch screen and mic to launch this game far away. After it fails to recognize that you're trying to launch this game.
- Use the Nintendo DS microphone for breathtaking realism! Give your Nintencat a name by saying it out loud, then get ignored by your Nintencat every time you try to call him.
- Put your Nintendo in "Scratch Mode" when you leave for work, and try to discover which piece of furniture your Nintencat has destroyed while you were away!
- Use your stylus for a variety of exciting tasks, such as cleaning the litter box full of poop, trying to give your cat a pill up his butt, or picking up hairball-filled vomit!
- Your Nintencat can socialize with others! If you are not careful to close the door and all the windows, your Nintencat can escape at night. Your Nintendo DS will wake you up with an alarm at around 2:30 in the morning, so you can go bang on a can of cat food with a spoon, all the while repeatedly calling your Nintencat's name! Your cat may get eaten by a T. Rex.
- A challenging, frustrating, purposeless game known only by 7 people outside Japan. In other words, genius! 9.8/10 - Greg Kasasasavan Jr., Gamespot
- Breathtaking realism. I especially liked when my Nintencat drank some milk and got diarhea. I've never seen such litterbox-cleaning action in my life! 9.2/10 - Matt Casamassina, IGN.com
- OMG!!11 The PSP is about to be REALLY undersold now!" - Sony
i av had nintendogs-GREAT! so nitencats r probaly in the same wayright?
- "Nintencats is like really hot.... its hot." - Paris Hilton
- "My cat ate some blueberry pie slept for a long time and tore up my already tore up shoes." The hobo
BEWARE:Ultra cuteness ignore stupid coments its GREAT!!!!-a ultimate cat lover x
- "After playing Nintencats at a friends house, I immediately rushed out to trade my real cat in for a copy of the game. Tremendous! 11/10" - Brian Peppers
- "mew?" - cats
- "wtf?" - Oscar Wilde
- "Dam* it! How'd I get involved in another f*ckin' random thing again?! These quotes are a lie!" - Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "I haven't gotten the game yet, but I love cats, and I love challenges. Should be no problem." - Harley
- "Nobody was supposed to know about this!!!!!" - Nintendo