National Guilt Association
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
No not Guilty By Association, that band, you moron, The National Guilt Association.
Okay, I'm sorry I said that. You're not really stupid.
Please forgive me, I didn't mean it.
Now I feel bad. Real bad, come on. No, stop crying, pleeeaaaseee.
Its all my fault, isn't it? No it is. Don't say its because your work day was rough, or that you couldn't get it up for your girlfriend and she dumped you. Its my fault.
Don't backpeddle, you had every reason to yell at me. No, please stop crying.
I can tell. You say apology accepted, but I know, I ruined our friendship. It'll never be the same because of me. I just wont talk ever again, okay? Because whenever I talk, I hurt someone. You probably don't trust me anymore, do you?
I just... I feel so..... so..... so......
“They truly feel guilty about everything, they even feel guilty about feeling guilty about everything, which they feel guilty about. It actually makes me feel guilty...”
“Its an group of people who feel bad about stuff”
“Why do I feel so guilty? Is it something to do with that hooker my wife doesn't know about?”
“Was that a dumb play off of a Dream Theater song?”
The National Guilt Association is a group of people whose entire life is spent being truly, completely sorry for all the mean stuff they put you through, because they all know you deserve way better treatment than a huge group of utter douche-fags putting you down in such ways that you feel sad or not happy.
edit Reasons For You To Join
You feel guilty. Even if you dont think you do, you do. Even if you don't join, I hope you feel the guilt of your soft-headed ignorance and biased opinion on such a serious topic. Okay, I'm sorry I said that. Anyway, you should totally join.
edit Why Are You Guilty?
- You're a Douche-Fag
- You play mean pranks on people that could make others of a different color upset/want to cut you
- You cheat on your wife/girlfriend/sibling/etc.
- You have destroyed something [uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/deer dear] to someone
edit People Who Are Guilty
- Tiger Woods
- Matthew Mcconaughey (He feels bad for starring in [insert crappy movie starring Matthew Mcconaughey])
- Tyra Banks for lacking a vagina
- Every one of [Uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Transvestite Lady Gaga's] ex (and current) boyfriends. No... Wait, that's just regret.
- Your Mom for birthing you. No... Wait, that's just regret.
- Probably that guy, as well.